Next car thoughts ....

I really miss my 197. My mps isn't as much fun. I would say, if you've had your 200 a while and like it, you'll need something fun. The Astra's do look quite nice, but they're not as individual as the 200 and am I right in saying the biturbo is diesel? So although you've got the power, it's not the same as a petrol.

Drove a GT86 today very nice it was auto though shame payments are ways out of my reach. 1k down 36 x £450 plus balloon Eeesh. Maybe in two years.

I'd love a GT86. That's a small deposit amount though. If you put down your 200 or 197 as a deposit or p/x surely the payments would be much cheaper? Was that for a manual or auto? Wouldn't mind test driving one, but I'd be going from a 5 door hatch to a 2 door coupe with less power and equipment.

All depends on what your price range is and what your after

iv had my rs 3 years and loved every second of it (except when it's been getting fixed) but I want something a bit different something that doesn't need to be ragged to get performance from, hence why i went for the new Vxr but i would recommend the megane rs if your after a hardcore hatch or the new focus st looks superb value for money, but you will struggle to replace the fun factor the Clio has

....Meg 250....the cars are totally different but the change will still put a big grin on your face...

I'd love a GT86. That's a small deposit amount though. If you put down your 200 or 197 as a deposit or p/x surely the payments would be much cheaper? Was that for a manual or auto? Wouldn't mind test driving one, but I'd be going from a 5 door hatch to a 2 door coupe with less power and equipment.

I have only had my 200 a few months on a PCP. I could sell the car as I am in positive equity and my Fireblade and easily afford one but I really enjoy them both. The GT86 was a auto will try the manual when it lands.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CL10 PAZ Clio 200T Area 13
C Gallery 9
L Other Marques 60
Iain 007 Other Marques 64
danny197 General Chat 12