Next Motor?

Arran have a ren wind the wife as just been test driving one think she's going to have one they are cheap and funky 1.2 turbo 133 horses cheap tax and insurance

The missus is always telling me I have too much Wind already, so I think I'll give it a miss. Lol!

Cheers though Roy.

Don't like Focus's tbh. Meg 250 is still too dear I'm afraid, as is the Trophy! Lol!

Spotted a few motors I want to go and look at on Saturday after my journey of epic proportions up t'north.

Been and placed a small deposit down on a nice 59 plate MPS today. Collecting it next Saturday. Can't wait. Here's a sneak peek!

2011-10-22130707.gif

Clio is being p/x'd in and I will be VERY sorry to see it go.

Looks a nice motor mate, I have a soft spot for these. They seem a good alternative from the usual ST, VXR, Megane RS

They are really nice. They kit on them sells it for us alone. Add in the 260bhp engine and it is very appealing.

Very nice mate, will be a good upgrade from the Clio.

Just out of interest how much did you get for trading your 197 in ?

Got £7500 for my Clio. Which isn't the best, but they offered me £7200 at first.

Looks quite good that, but you would need to work on it to get it to look like that.

Nice choice Arran. I know of a couple of lads with them (a '56 and an '09) and they're great cars that seem to be pretty trouble-free. They sound quite strange too, have their own distintive little ''ooossshhh''. I've never driven one though, would be interesting to hear a comparrison between that and the 197 once you've had the chance to have a bit of a play around. :smile:

Ye definitely, I'll do a bit of a write up after I have been for a play in the twisties! The sales guy gave us quite a good test drive actually, down country lanes. I was very pleasantly surprised at how good it felt. Not as 'chuckable' as they say as the Clio, but it felt more composed. Like it wasn't trying to rip your face off sort of thing. But that's what I am after now. I will miss the steering though, the Mazda isn't as weighty nor does it give quite as much feedback. But in every other respect I like the Mazda more. It felt immediately comfy. The driving position is excellent and the seats are nice. The gear leaver is in a perfect position and I love the BOOST gauge! The power is very welcome, just effortlessly and smootly gets you up to silly speeds. Top end it will do 155 mph too! Now that's fast! M5's are limited to that! Lol!