Oil leak

Hey guys, let me tell you...

My car is leaking oil, I noticed it when I lifted it up to change the gear oil, the skid plate was stained with oil and the rear part of the engine was splattered too.

Looking closely, it seems to be coming from the distribution area. The car was under warranty and they've been working on it at the dealership workshop, which apparently didn't know much (from some details I noticed), but they told me they installed the 16 new rockers and I assume they must have had to remove the shaft for that. I couldn't complain, it is what it is.

As I was saying, most of the oil is in the distribution area. I'm not sure because dismantling that is a daunting task. I've scheduled an appointment at the workshop, let's see when they give it to me, so they can check the leak. From what I've been reading, it could be leaking from the camshaft seal (behind the phaser pulley). If that seal isn't placed correctly, it starts leaking from there and the pulley spreads it in all directions, so that's why it might also be stained from behind, as the car made a few kilometers journey with wind and all...

I rule out it's the pulley because it was brand new, the timing belt was changed before going to the workshop and a new one was installed, in a trusted workshop that I know did it properly.

I don't know if any of you have had this experience or know anything about it, but I'd bet my left arm it's because the seal wasn't placed correctly and it's leaking from there.

But in case you have another point of view, I'll also highlight that the loss isn't excessive.

Both imgs are from the timing belt area, next week i am getting it inspected at the shop, that is about 1km away, but i am afraid to drive it like that, what should I do

No one? This have me really worried, there is oil in aux belt area too
You didn't actually ask a question in your first post, which is possibly why you've had no responses.

It certainly is plausible that the cam seals are leaking. It's also possible that it could be the rocker cover itself if they haven't applied the sealant correctly.
Driving it - well no one can say really. 1km isn't far, but then is it worth the risk of a potential failure?

Whatever happens, if it's found that there's oil on the belt, you will need a new one.