Out with the 200

Enjoy the new motor. Expensive tax? The RB edition is a 2.5 iirc? 400+ tax?

£18k for a 7 year old Subaru?! am I missing something? Nice car, but wow thats a lot of money for an old car!

£18k for a 7 year old Subaru?! am I missing something? Nice car, but wow thats a lot of money for an old car!

When I read your comment I thought 'idiot, it's an 07 plate, it's not 7 years old!' Then I checked the ad and realised 2007 is seven years ago. That is alarming!

Yeah, you're missing something. Not all cars depreciate like Clio's and are worth £5k after seven years.

Extremely defensive Jay. It's an opinion and forums are made up of people with views and opinions who wish to share them with others who share a common interest.

I for one agree that a 7 year old car, regardless of its type, is not worth 18k unless it's something very special.

No disrespect but for me, this is not one of those cars

Stunning, driven my mates one a few times and they really are beasts, the power is mental through the 4WD system. Like the STI touches too.

so how is it mate, you enjoying it, i also dont like it but does not mean i dont like talking about cars or the difference in performance.
how you finding the 4wd and extra power, is it more usable on b roads, i always found the clios are the most power anyone could need on b roads.
your thoughts/ opinions of the two cars would be interesting read.