Pav's Albi Blue 197T

outta boy..like it mate..honestly it wont be very loud..its a standard resonated scorpion exhaust imo..

To be fair mine is a resonated miltek. I'm glad I don't have to drive it very far on motorways as it's certainly loud in enough. Get a couple more bids in at that price!

Such a shame the weather was so bad Pav, but it doesn't seem like it spoilt your fun too much :wink: do you have another trackday lined up, or are you leaning more towards saving for the Meg swap?

You did well to stick at it in those conditions! Horrible

Is that a suction mounted camera you using or fixed mount?

yeah the morning session was really wet..i dont have any more track days lined up for now..me and my car will hibernate till next spring :sleeping:
went to see my mechanic today and had a good chat with him about my plans for the conversion..he has done a fair share of them but on different cars..never on a clio..he said he would look into it and let me know..he just finished a golf V6 conversion which is running 280 bhp not mapped so that will be interesting to see come alive too..
ideally im trying to get someone local to do it as i dont want to be travelling to London/Milton Keynes etc every time something breaks..we will see..
have you made an offer on the exhaust Jimmy??

Sounds like you're making careful steps forward Pav - definitely something you want to be sure about as it's a big project to undertake! Hopefully you can find someone decent to help you out with it all. Fingers crossed you can move forward with it mate!

The exhaust is on an auction so I'll have to wait and see how successful I've been with my bid! 5 days to go!

thanks..yeah was a bit surprised to keep up with some of the cars on the track...
no mate have 2 of these dash cams:
View attachment 15606
I'm looking to sort a camera out for next years trackdays so just seeing what people are using! Your vids came out well mate.
Do you fix them to dash with a screw or pad or what? Sorry for questions.
In safety briefings they always saying no suction mounts.

you could send him your offer..he may end it early for you Jimmy..you never know..not a lot of these for sale really,are they?its the new systems that seem to be on ebay quite a lot...well fingers crossed...
ohh yeah im being careful..not a millionaire to just jump into a project like that..will see what he gets back to me with..

Yeah let us know how you get on with your mechanic - it sounds like he knows his stuff and it must be reassuring that he's taking the time to get an answer to you.

The exhausts definitely don't seem to come up for sale very often, so I'm keeping my eye on this one. It does tick a lot of boxes so we shall see... Thanks again for the link!

I'm looking to sort a camera out for next years trackdays so just seeing what people are using! Your vids came out well mate.
Do you fix them to dash with a screw or pad or what? Sorry for questions.
In safety briefings they always saying no suction mounts.
haha i know they do say "No suction mounts"..sometimes you get away with it sometimes you dont..i did this time..(as you can see in the video i have my phone in a suction mount underneath my dash cam)
what you see in the picture above is what you get..the red patch is a sticky side which you stick to your wind screen and it stays there (you can remove the dash cam though)..there are newer versions of this "mini" brand..they are very good..can recommend and you can use them every day,so if anything happens while driving to/from work etc,you have it recorded for insurance purposes...

Reactions: Big Ben
Yeah let us know how you get on with your mechanic - it sounds like he knows his stuff and it must be reassuring that he's taking the time to get an answer to you.

The exhausts definitely don't seem to come up for sale very often, so I'm keeping my eye on this one. It does tick a lot of boxes so we shall see... Thanks again for the link!
yeah thats what i thought..he is very decent i have to say so we will see..
no problem..if i see any other for sale,i will link you up...

Reactions: Jimmy
haha i know they do say "No suction mounts"..sometimes you get away with it sometimes you dont..i did this time..(as you can see in the video i have my phone in a suction mount underneath my dash cam)
what you see in the picture above is what you get..the red patch is a sticky side which you stick to your wind screen and it stays there (you can remove the dash cam though)..there are newer versions of this "mini" brand..they are very good..can recommend and you can use them every day,so if anything happens while driving to/from work etc,you have it recorded for insurance purposes...
Thanks Pav. Good info:smiley:

Another good video Pav. That car in the second clip was rejoining the track no matter what was in his way!! Crazy fool!

Reactions: RSPez