Rate my plate........

Canna beat bread and butter pud with custare's.10/10. Here's my mains, roast pork with apple sauce, mustard & Yorkie's!

Attachments

• WP_20161023_18_21_06_Pro (2).jpg
    WP_20161023_18_21_06_Pro (2).jpg
    339.8 KB · Views: 21
OH MY GOOD GOD @Chris

I LOVE Lasagne. Especially home-made. And that is looking quite magnificent may i say

I also love it quite brown on top. Infact isnt lasagne better re-heated in the oven /
second time around ?

Yes very much so, there is another one (smaller one) I also did, which will be a double whammy heating her up, more crispy on the top :smile:

Reactions: Johnny 99
8/10 for taste but lost marks for the beige invasion. Here's tonight's lamb stew leftovers (double portion!)
fbd1e8a1819c646946c25e0201ac465c.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: sevenfourate
^^^Solid 9/10 for me. Hearty Winter grub !

Chicken stir-fry with Chinese vegetables, with Rice and a home-made sauce for me tonight.....

IMG_5266_zpscnuomirr.jpg

10/10 for effort. But its not my cup of tea with all that sauce drizzled all over it.

That time of the year again when stews start coming into the mix. Did this one after I finished work and it had 3 hours in the oven. Next time I do it, will be in the slow cooker either overnight or all day whilst I'm at work. It was very nice though.

Shin beef and guinness with mash!

29969914273_5d01265634_k.jpgIMG_2986 by Chris Morley, on Flickr

Ben - if it went on portion size alone - i'd be giving you 15/10. AWESOME ! And the Pie looks mega. A proper "Man's meal"......

BUT: Runner Beans..... i mean.....what is their purpose in life ? To give your jaw a workout ? To give you something to pick out of your teeth ? So a hugely impressive 9/10 for you dear boy :smile:

You've not lived until you've had hotdogs with the World famous Sepping's Butchers Sausages in:

http://www.wjseppings.co.uk/

IMG_5314_zps63kfktqf.jpg

Reactions: Big Ben
Ben - if it went on portion size alone - i'd be giving you 15/10. AWESOME ! And the Pie looks mega. A proper "Man's meal"......

BUT: Runner Beans..... i mean.....what is their purpose in life ? To give your jaw a workout ? To give you something to pick out of your teeth ? So a hugely impressive 9/10 for you dear boy :smile:

You've not lived until you've had hotdogs with the World famous Sepping's Butchers Sausages in:

http://www.wjseppings.co.uk/

10/10 sossies look great.

Now for my take on the above.

Wife off her food so I get to have the stuff I like that she can't stand. Dutch smoked sausage, Polish sauerkraut, a hot dog roll, French mustard, ketchup & Czech beer.

Attachments

• WP_20161030_17_33_29_Pro (2).jpg
    WP_20161030_17_33_29_Pro (2).jpg
    621.2 KB · Views: 14
My kind of food-stuff: - narks the wife a bit and tastes awesome ! Top marks here.......... :smile:

Shredded duck, spring onion, cucumber, pancakes and hoisin sauce for me tonight: (Was a huge duck - so same again tomorrow night hopefully :smile: )

IMG_5318_zps4asizmte.jpg

My kind of food-stuff: - narks the wife a bit and tastes awesome ! Top marks here.......... :smile:

Shredded duck, spring onion, cucumber, pancakes and hoisin sauce for me tonight: (Was a huge duck - so same again tomorrow night hopefully :smile: )

IMG_5318_zps4asizmte.jpg
Yeagh I'll give that 10/10. Tonight's effort from me is fillet steak cooked rare/medium rare with chips, onion rings & Mediterranean vegetables. All washed down with a glass of Aussie Shiraz.WP_20161104_19_02_13_Pro (2).jpg

Reactions: sevenfourate
Not sure about that "vegetable stuff" you talk of Johnny. Matters none though as the rest gets an easy 10 out of 10 from me.

Steak looks sublimely cooked, proper fat and chunky chips, onion rings i love..... Yea well done. Loving that :smile:

One cold winters day here. Take:

Large pack of steak Mince
New Potatoes
Mixed Beans
Baked Beans
Chopped Tomatoes
Carrots
Peas
Beef stock.

Fry off mince, part-cook potatoes and veg. Lob in a pot with the rest and simmer. I was so excited by this one - i couldnt even wait until it was plated to take pics !

352b9320-9dec-4113-9f98-4fa0a1bca78b_zps2xxogkw5.jpg

Sounds good Shuv, but my wife won't eat beans or peas! One for when she's not around & freeze the leftovers. As far as the veg goes, I need my 5 a day. Roasted courgettes, red peppers, aubergines & red onions, but most importantly the grapes in the Shiraz!

Reactions: Jimmy
Ill give you a 9 for them spuds kev, they look great. But can't really work out wtf the other thing is lol! Some sort of raw hunk of meat?

Here is tonight for me, shepherds pie. Lovely jubbly!

30208727473_b751fc64d5_k.jpgIMG_3018 by Chris Morley, on Flickr

Reactions: Johnny 99
Ill give you a 9 for them spuds kev, they look great. But can't really work out wtf the other thing is lol! Some sort of raw hunk of meat?

I recognise that! It's the steak served on a hot stone at the "Pistenklause" restaurant at Hotel am Tiergarten at Nurburg. Hotel is run by the parents of Top Gear's Sabine Schmitz. Bar/restaurant full of 'ring memorabilia. Steak is left on the hot stone for you to cook as you like. Lovely!

Reactions: nutnutwelshman