Reverse Lights/Fuse!?...

Hi all,
I noticed my reverse lights were out so tried the easy option of replacing the bulbs but no luck. I tried my rear fogs as well to test all the other lights and these were out as well so I can only assume a fuse has gone. However does anyone have any ideas which one it will be because looking in the manual I can't see which of the fuses under the steering wheel it might be!? Or any other ideas what the problem may be? If not I will just have to go through all the fuses by process of elimination. Cheers,
Josh :smile:

I had this exact problem, checked fuses in cabin and engine bay, turned out to be switch on gearbox, for lift up reverse.

Part number: 8200177718 - £17.62 - from dealer, I removed the airbox and battery tray and was able to replace from the top - hope this helps.

Anyone got any ideas which fuse is which in the engine bay?-using foxspeeds link for the diagram. I need to know ideally which one is the reverse lights fuse. Cheers, Josh

I ended up replacing all of the fuses as couldn't work out which was which, but that didn't help. I went to Renault and got the gearbox switch for about £22 inc VAT and it turned out to be that :smile: