Rogue's Turbo'd R27 - 306bhp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gots a 4 hour drive back from Bolton.

I'll have an achy face by the time I get home from the smiles :smiley:

Got the south coastal run this month and doing the blacks next month I hope. Plenty of time to get my right foot down...can't wait for Cadwell tho.

Had a quick scroll though the thread [MENTION=3203]Rogue[/MENTION]... Whats happening then? 250 conversion on the 197? Guessing you get it mapped and stuff too so your looking near 300bhp?

Had a quick scroll though the thread [MENTION=3203]Rogue[/MENTION]... Whats happening then? 250 conversion on the 197? Guessing you get it mapped and stuff too so your looking near 300bhp?

Yah. Should see more than 300 tho. We haven't actually discussed figures, probably won't know until he starts the mapping.

That is gonna be a seriously quick clio! The only car that would come close to a megged clio in my eyes is an evo 8, but the running costs are horrendous, cant wait til mines done now

Sounds awesome mate, is the engine going to be standard or are things being done to it? :smile:

Engine is all standard. Fueling is having a little upgrade. Hybrid turbo and bigger intercooler will help...

250 engines are forged anyway? So without spending big bucks on it, I think this is about the maximum I can go.

Have had to spend big bucks on the gearbox tho.

I'll let you have a little drive if you come to the coastal run. I think I owe you lol

I found out yesterday that the engines will get that bhp without any mods, thats why people choose them over a 225 engine i believe.

Steve's 250 Trophy was mapped to like 317 standard.

I picked the 250 engine based on the fact I think its stronger.

Steve's 250 Trophy was mapped to like 317 standard.

I picked the 250 engine based on the fact I think its stronger.

Good choice, i simply went for a 225 engine for the incredibly low price of 650 with all ancillaries and turbo so ill spend the money on forging it. It will be interesting to see how the two different engines fair.

I think a lot of it does obviously come down to budget.

I just never do anything by halves either lol

Engine is all standard. Fueling is having a little upgrade. Hybrid turbo and bigger intercooler will help...

250 engines are forged anyway? So without spending big bucks on it, I think this is about the maximum I can go.

Have had to spend big bucks on the gearbox tho.

I'll let you have a little drive if you come to the coastal run. I think I owe you lol

Fair play, sounds like an awesome build. Whens it ready then? :smile:

Haha, yeah you owe me :smile: You can drive the 200T again though I dont mind, was all good after the last bashing haha.

Fair play, sounds like an awesome build. Whens it ready then? :smile:

Haha, yeah you owe me :smile: You can drive the 200T again though I dont mind, was all good after the last bashing haha.

Hoping just another week or two.

I thought Steve's trophy was only 250? Same engine tho ain't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
1 Gallery 11
Glenn_Adam_Doble Spotted 0