Rogue's Turbo'd R27 - 306bhp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, was just a swap over.

Going back up to Ste's to get done, get finished off - properly mapped.

Then up for sale.

Ah no, another problem. Sorry to hear that mate, can't blame you for losing faith.

Seriously, have there been any reliable conversions out there? I've heard/seen engines/turbo going bang, overheating issues, ecu issues and various other little niggles. Can this conversion be considered as reliable as an OEM package?

Ah no, another problem. Sorry to hear that mate, can't blame you for losing faith.

Seriously, have there been any reliable conversions out there? I've heard/seen engines/turbo going bang, overheating issues, ecu issues and various other little niggles. Can this conversion be considered as reliable as an OEM package?

Not sure if the alternator is a problem stemming from the conversion or not, but a few of the guys on FB were saying they'd been through a few between them!

To be fair, apart from a small coolant leak somewhere, everything had been going really well. The car drives really well. - It's just tested my patients to the max. So, back up to Ste, new alternator, get mapped and then it's all finished I hope.

Been looking a few things today. Will probably end up getting a joint car between the Mrs and I - so not sure what road we'll take. MIGHT get an EDC if I can find the exact spec I want, Fiesta ST is an obvious option, I personally think the Meg may be a little too big for her, not sure. TTS and S3's have also been catching my attention.

I understand mate. The question is whether you'd regret selling or not. If the car is running faultless after so much effort none of the above mentioned options will be able to fill its shoes, especially the audis. Maybe I should bring my car over at Ste's and do an engine swap with you prior to selling? lol

Joking aside, give me a shout when the beast is healthily up and running mate, I'd love to come over to see it in the flesh, go for a spin grab a bite etc:smile:

Last edited:
Just a wee update.

Ste came and collected the car. Shipped off for a few niggles to be fixed and for the new alternator. Hopefully mapping will commence in the near future.

Anyone for a whip on the closest figure it might produce??

She sounds like she'll please you then! You always have to expect niggles on such a conversion, they're small niggles too.

Ill take a guess, 278hp

The fueling will be a bit restrictive no? I can't see it producing more that Litchy's but I might be talking non sense here..

Good luck mate, I hope you get it back asap:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
1 Gallery 11
Glenn_Adam_Doble Spotted 0