RS 200 Raider Stealth Grey #3/50 *Carbon Front End Kit*

Glenn, that exhaust sounds epic !!! You passed me on the way into Barwick around 8.30ish this morning - I was walking the kids to school and heard an almighty roar ! Never heard a 4 pot Clio sound so good !!!

Glenn, that exhaust sounds epic !!! You passed me on the way into Barwick around 8.30ish this morning - I was walking the kids to school and heard an almighty roar ! Never heard a 4 pot Clio sound so good !!!

Haha cheers jonny, I love it, it is so addictive though, might also have something to do with the itg maxogen too that puts out a crazy roar,

You should look into a similar setup on the meggy, would sound unreal with the turbo

Glenn that roof is superb! You and your mum thought about a business parternership? Could be quite a big demand for this kind of thing! I'll have a look next Wednesday if you don't mind?

Haha cheers jonny, I love it, it is so addictive though, might also have something to do with the itg maxogen too that puts out a crazy roar,

You should look into a similar setup on the meggy, would sound unreal with the turbo
Carnt beat a bit of grunt!
The 250-265 ITG kit meant to sound great but around same gains as the already good standard set up,might free up some bhp on a mapped car though.

Glenn that roof is superb! You and your mum thought about a business parternership? Could be quite a big demand for this kind of thing! I'll have a look next Wednesday if you don't mind?

Cheers Simon I'll pass on the feedback, my dad put a lot of work in too, full family effort haha, there really is a big demand I've had a lot of PM's about it, but it's very labour intensive and you look at your own stuff differently to others if you know what I mean

Great looking motor bud :thumbup:

Cheers matey

Sounds like my next mods then, scorpion and an ITG :wink:

Good stuff would love to hear that, if you do get round to it speak to smoggymark for the itg and ring scorpion direct and ask for Martin lomas he did us a brilliant deal pretty much half price

Good stuff would love to hear that, if you do get round to it speak to smoggymark for the itg and ring scorpion direct and ask for Martin lomas he did us a brilliant deal pretty much half price

Just been looking on eBay and the web, around £440ish be seen them for, half price sounds good !

Sounds like my next mods then, scorpion and an ITG :wink:
Will sound sweet mate:thumbup:
I have a sports cat too my brother has a decat on his and they sound exactly the same
Would think be cheaper to decat and better flow glenn?
Whats the ITG kit mark
It's open cone that runs past the standard battery and down to the side of the front bumper for nice bit of air flow,If you and jonny fancy one i can get a price for you just give me a shout.

Would think be cheaper to decat and better flow glenn?

The flow on the sports cat is pretty good I think, they catalyst inside isn't dense at all, and not everyone has a friendly mot tester, I played it safe with the sports cat and defiantly haven't regretted it

The flow on the sports cat is pretty good I think, they catalyst inside isn't dense at all, and not everyone has a friendly mot tester, I played it safe with the sports cat and defiantly haven't regretted it

Yep that's fair enough they are a nice bit of kit just decat is a fair bit cheaper think if I ever have a problem with MOT then a sports cat will be next on me list.

Finally got the sun visors done and in, they really finish the interior off now

null_zpsfd168fa7.jpg
null_zps8a1c54b5.jpg
null_zpsa969f61b.jpg

Also big update Coming at the end of the month, which i'm very excited about:biggrin::biggrin:

also at RS Tuning next weekend, to get it mapped

Top work with the visors, really nice touch :smile:

What kind of power you hoping for at RST then ?

cheers jonny, well we all know its difficult to extract power out of the clios, but if it comes close to 200bhp i would be more than happy, i'm mainly going to get rid of the flat spot that the exhaust has caused, and just improve general drivability