Say a prayer....

Thanks all for your thoughts.

My dear Nan departed this World peacefully at 10pm last night and headed for her next adventure. Fighter until the end....

Have a great day chaps :smile:

Condolences to you & your family. Be grateful that your nan passed peacefully without suffering.

Reactions: sevenfourate
Thankyou very much for the much needed support guys. It really means a lot.

At work as there's nothing I can do. Not the easiest day ever, but life goes on....

As others have said too, I'm sorry for your loss and condolences go to you and your family. As can be seen we're all here for you etc.

98s a damn good age, least she's in peace now and sounds like didn't suffer a drawn out and possibly painful passing.

RIP.

Thankyou very much for the much needed support guys. It really means a lot.

At work as there's nothing I can do. Not the easiest day ever, but life goes on....

The very best thing to do mate.

Think what your Nan would have wanted? I'm sure she'd have told you to get on with your life and something else wise that I'm not smart enough to come up with.

sorry to hear rip

had plenty of upset with parents dying over the last few years myself not been easy time

Unfortunately as you get older the funerals become more common-place don't they.

Sorry to hear with your parents Foxy. Those ones are especially hard from experience.....