Some random beading after my winter protection

I figured I'd share these pics as I was pretty chuffed with how they came out. I basically gave the car a winter coat(s) of wax to protect it over the coming crappy months. The next morning it had rained. Normally that pisses me off no end, but after seeing these I was pretty chuffed :smile: :thumbup:

IMAG0772.jpg
IMAG0771.jpg

looks brill, im looking to give mine some winter protection, i love cleaning but im very much just a basic wash and wax.. id love to know more about detailing on what to buy as a beginner if you have any pointers?

Cheers

Nice pic PB.200 I wish I'd had my camera with me but I was on the way to work walking past the car (ironically to get in to my FILTHY van) and so took a snap on my phone!

Newman TBH I'm not the most knowledgeable person around here for detailing advice. There is lots of information in this section of the forum, if you really wanna fry your brains on detailing stuff head over to detailingworld.

Those shots were after just one coat of collinite 476s which is a brilliant investment at this time of year for a hard wearing but fairly easy to use wax. Its also very reasonably priced. It'll be getting another coat hopefully over the xmas period or just after depending on when I get time to head in the workshop (damn cold outside this time of year lol)

Mine was just good old Collinite 476S, I can't remember now but I may also have overlayed that with some Opti-Seal. Its so tough it easily lasts the winter :smile:

I cleaned the car for the first time since taking this pic this weekend and its perfect again after just a quick(ish) rinse!