Speedlines/cup racer wheels?

Are these the same wheels or am totally wrong? Ive seen pictures of speedlines and cup racers and they look the same, i may be well of the mark here but if someone could clarify for me that would be great :smile: With pics if necessary
Thanks

I believe the cup wheels are magnesium, and are 8" wide as mentioned above. There has been some discussion about how they would cope with real road conditions like potholes etc.

Race wheels are wider and have a magnesium percentage to them. I have both sets and the race wheels feel no lighter than road wheels, although I haven't weighed them.

As said some people think they will bend easily in road use but a few members use them on road and report no such problems.

That's right they are magnisium and France they are banned on public roads because they do not bend wheel, but they break suddenly.

However I own wheel clio R3 acess that are magnesium and I can tell you that for the break must be really super hit hard.
I personally received a kind of small concrete ledge at 80km / h, the tire was cut but the wheel does not had anything

sorry for my english

How much are the 8J Magnesium Cup Rims new, assuming you can buy from your local dealer or other? Best place to buy? Unless anyone has any second hand?

I would think running a 225-235 on an 8j would be fine?