Spirit Blue Fiesta ST

It is full of idiots though there is the odd "ok" person.

I am right in what I said about the Mk6 compared to the 7 though.

Completely agree with everything your saying, they are a bit of an odd bunch!
Kinda puts myself against wanting to talk on there? Haha
But that argument was just stupid!
It will always be Mk6 against Mk7 that's just human nature..whatever you own and are proud of you will defend!

So had a new one!

Very nice do like them in blue they look great. how finding it?

These get great write ups. Lastest evo mag say's who needs the clio200T anymore. which is shock as they love'd the old 200.

Wouldnt mind one these myself, maybe next car?? Sure they'll shift really well with 300bhp plus out them !

She becomes one thirsty bugger when giving it the beans lol.

I reckon The Pea's MPG record of 9mpg around Knockhill could be in danger of being broken lol.

It hasn't even started yet. How the engine's character changes with mileage is maybe even more pronounced than it was with my 172 Cup and Clio 200.

Every time I've thought about the Mountune...a few hundred more miles and the engine seems to gain a little more.

Top tip; fuel wise I've varied between Tesco 95, Shell 95, Tesco 99, and Shell V-Power Nitro.

DEFINITELY feels keener on the V-Power (wish I'd done my recent dyno run using it) and the increased MPG I'm seeing vs the other fuels is verging on ridiculous. Latest tank I've been driving as good as flat out everywhere...currently average mpg is indicated at 38.5.

FLOL, EcoBoost technology rocks.

I am. Ticked over to 6,000 miles on the way home tonight so muted the stereo and gave it some beans.

I'm still grinning now.

Most definitely. Gave her to Gally from CS.net at the weekend to have a winter protection detail done so right now its looking frickin awesome.

Gave her a bit of the beans on the way home from picking it up. Its just so fast. No delay in power.

I want to get it dyno'd, just to see how it compares to my old 200.

I did though they turned out push as the were phone pics.

I'll message Gally and ask if he has some.

Should be having my test drive late on this week on the same roads i know that i tested the 200t on recently