Stop Start Button

Interesting, mine doesn't say that (ie I can start the car in-gear as long as the clutch is engaged - haven't tried without the clutch though lol).

Just a quick Q then, did you try 1st or reverse?

I need it in reverse to get out of the garage and it wont let me do that, maybe it is ok in 1st...

Om my bike I have a stop start button and aparantly if you flick it off then on you can get a bike flame out of the exhaust.

Never had the balls to try it though.

mine starts in any gear with the clutch down, i never press the brake to start as it instructs either. also someone said it won't start if the boot is open, it will if you put the card into the slot

Om my bike I have a stop start button and aparantly if you flick it off then on you can get a bike flame out of the exhaust.

Never had the balls to try it though.

...in the days before electronic ignition and fancy exhausts we used to switch off the engine whilst moving and let the clutch out....then turn the igintion and the car would back fire with a huge bang....good for scaring old ladies in town........

i'm pretty sure mine starts in any gear with the clutch down. will be checking in the morn tho!

My bike will spit flames using the cut out switch method. best if u give it a rev then cut it out whilst its still high. switch on again its sounds like a shotgun!