The ''Im Not Going To Modify This One'' Thread...

Willis

The Gatekeeper
Platinum Member
Evening all!!!

I've been talking to Litchy recently and we're going to try and organise a Group Buy for some Therapy.

At the moment, there's no price, but that's not important, the price is never important. The more people we can get to sign up to it the more expensive it'll work out so get your names down because we might not run another Group Buy like this. This is mostly aimed at all of us that have uttered the infamous line of bullsh!t that is ''I'm not going to modify this one...''...

I'd like to point out that there's no promise of this Therapy working. In fact, it really won't work. We'll just sit and talk about cars.

Put your names down here and admit your guilt. Well, not guilt, I'm not guilty, I'm poorly.

I've put some of the definates down already...

01; Tom
02; Mike
03; Willis
04; Zadir
05; BenW
06; Litchy
07; Tookie
08; N0ddie
09; Jonesy
10; Ben_R1
11; Mark1873
12; Simoxmino
13; Fernandez
14; Henderson
15; Raptor6767
16; MikeyLYR27
17, Inwardnoise
18; Martin Turner

Maybes...

01; Ollie RS
02; Badbuzz2
03; Mikeh197
04; Chris197F1

Last edited:
You can put me down for this one i told everyone i was not touching my clio it lasted 2 weeks :-/

I feel your pain, I feel your shame. You definately need this Therapy, I'll pop you on the list. :thumbsup:

You won't regret it Martin, at the rate people are joining we'll all end up skint. Superb. :thumbup:

I hope not....the constant 'dumdumdumdum' as I went over a bump was doing my head in haha

Do we get lie on one of those awesome sofas.....if we don't, I'm out!

Unfortunately there's no sofa, but we'll get a Recaro each (trimmed by Edge Automotive, goes without saying) and sit around a nice Carbon Fibre table (made by Mr.Fernandez himself, he calls this one ''The Priory'' after the clinic) whilst we eat Chocolate HobNobs and drink V-Power & Lemonade. I know the V-Power & Lemonade sounds dangerous but my contacts at the clinic and resident rocket scientist Mikeh197 assure me that it'll be heavily diluted and only the good ''additives'' will remain to keep our internals in peak condition without smashing our brain cells with the Ethanol...

Jeremy from Renault UK will be popping in at some point to host a Q&A about why we feel the need to modify what the French consider to be perfection.

Last edited:
Unfortunately there's no sofa, but we'll get a Recaro each (trimmed by Edge Automotive, goes without saying) and sit around a nice Carbon Fibre table (made by Mr.Fernandez himself, he calls this one ''The Priory'' after the clinic) whilst we eat Chocolate HobNobs and drink V-Power & Lemonade. I know the V-Power & Lemonade sounds dangerous but my contacts at the clinic and resident rocket scientist Mikeh197 assure me that it'll be heavily diluted and only the good ''additives'' will remain to keep our internals in peak condition without smashing our brain cells with the Ethanol...

Jeremy from Renault UK will be popping in at some point to host a Q&A about why we feel the need to modify what the French consider to be perfection.

Haha....

I make VPower everyday as my job....so if mikeh197 needs a hand with that explanation....give me a shout :wink: haha

Omf Will thats classic, my sides are actualy hurting...

Just make sure I get on the couch before Jonsey as things could get messy with him. Lol

ha ha - great read lol.

Unfortunately I had my therapy years ago - it involved buying a house and having kids....

Me 2 i told the wife if i bought the Meg it would be fast enough so wont need to mod it (lol) i have just spent the best part of £400.00 squid doing Minor work lol .. i still have to tell here about the springs/zhaust/inter cooler/remap i want lmfao :rofl::rofl:

This is true, never intended to modify it at all...now look where I am lol!! Aahh well lol :tongueout:

ha ha - great read lol.

Unfortunately I had my therapy years ago - it involved buying a house and having kids....

I to thought this would bring an end to the illness. However, I seem to have spent more on it now we have the house than I did when we didnt lol.

Ah!

I think its worse as I now have a garage of my own to fill with car spares as opposed to filling my dads garage and him being annoyed when he couldnt get his car in lol.

The other problem I have is, once I finish doing what I want to do to the 200, I have the exact same problem with the Twingo 133 lol.

I want to put some new bits on that (Interior parts, spoiler etc). Its just neverending.