The ''Im Not Going To Modify This One'' Thread...

Just make sure I get on the couch before Jonsey as things could get messy with him. Lol

Don't worry, they've drafted in some Math Experts to help make sense of the inevitable stream of numbers that they're expecting him to burst forth with after his meds kick in. There's a certain degree of interest in this subject from the medical team after outrageous cries of ''ONE MEEEEELION HORESPOWERS!!!'' were heard coming from the Harefield area late one night last week. At first people thought it was some kind of Werewolf but further investigation revealed it was the lesser-spotted Jonesy...

Some say he's a mathematical prodigy, others say he's just determined not to be beaten by the man he refers to only as ''MIKE!!!''.

Hi... I'm Tom, and I'm a modoholic.... :nope:

Very big of you to come forward Tom, the first step of non-curing is admitting you have a problem. :smile:

I want to put some new bits on that (Interior parts, spoiler etc). Its just neverending.

N0ddie, I fear you'll be beyond reasonable help as this program isn't designed to deal with people who own multiple Renaultsports. I'm going to speak to my contacts and see if they can get Rev.A2ON to come in and see if he can give you a little talk about why one simply does not buy parts, but develops them instead... There's a slim chance that his theories may make you see the error of your ways and make you baulk when you start thinking about development costs after you decide that buying parts isn't really for you afterall. But, there is also a chance that you'll take his message the wrong way and it'll actually inspire you to build and develop parts rather than just buy them.

For the sake of yourself and your family, I suggest that in the meantime you give your debit and credit cards to somebody sensible. Like Dr.Roy or Prof.Giles...

Last edited:
N0ddie, I fear you'll be beyond reasonable help as this program isn't designed to deal with people who own multiple Renaultsports. I'm going to speak to my contacts and see if they can get Rev.A2ON to come in and see if he can give you a little talk about why one simply does not buy parts, but develops them instead... There's a slim chance that his theories may make you see the error of your ways and make you baulk when you start thinking about development costs after you decide that buying parts isn't really for you afterall. But, there is also a chance that you'll take his message the wrong way and it'll actually inspire you to build and develop parts rather than just buy them.

For the sake of yourself and your family, I suggest that in the meantime you give your debit and credit cards to somebody sensible. Like Dr.Roy or Prof.Giles...

:rofl:

I've came to the conclusion that I'm fudged.

Yeah I said I wouldnt mod this as its great 'out of the box'

I think it lasted a week before the TB was bought and then the Maxogen lol but im on the road to recovery as I havent modded since (booked in at RST next month though *cough cough*)

Why do I feel like this is encouraging me to mod...

Sounds to me like you're in the early stages of the addiction. I would suggest buying some parts as soon as possible.

You know, just to see if that gets rid of the itch or not, but I can't promise you'll be able to stop and if you can't then at least you can join our Group Buy. :smiley:

Don't worry, they've drafted in some Math Experts to help make sense of the inevitable stream of numbers that they're expecting him to burst forth with after his meds kick in. There's a certain degree of interest in this subject from the medical team after outrageous cries of ''ONE MEEEEELION HORESPOWERS!!!'' were heard coming from the Harefield area late one night last week. At first people thought it was some kind of Werewolf but further investigation revealed it was the lesser-spotted Jonesy...

Some say he's a mathematical prodigy, others say he's just determined not to be beaten by the man he refers to only as ''MIKE!!!''.

loooooooooooooooooooool, that has just made me giggle

:thumbup:

I didn't even have to ask if you needed some therapy mate, you were on the list form the start.

Surely this therapy is free, afterall we are the ones keeping the UK economy afloat in these troubled times right? :smile:

Surely this therapy is free, afterall we are the ones keeping the UK economy afloat in these troubled times right? :smile:

Sorry mate, as with all Group Buys I can't confirm the price until we have the final numbers.

Are you in or not!?! :smiley: :blink: :smiley:

P.S. I'm going to kill you Willis...still no TB...I've started dreaming it. :smiley:

What!?! That should be there by now mate, could've kicked it there myself in this time!!! What's the tracker say?

I'll ask if they can do a short course of hypnosis for you too as part of the package, might help your dreams a bit. :smiley:

What!?! That should be there by now mate, could've kicked it there myself in this time!!! What's the tracker say?

Yup, still not here :swear::

Your item, posted on 12/05/12 with reference XXXX has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in CROATIA.

Got packages from Hong-Kong faster than this. :smiley:

My girlfriend is sick & tired of listening about the TB too. :smiley:

Ah!

I think its worse as I now have a garage of my own to fill with car spares as opposed to filling my dads garage and him being annoyed when he couldnt get his car in lol.

Same happened here. In fact..when we were looking at houses all I cared about were the garages. LOL

Same happened here. In fact..when we were looking at houses all I cared about were the garages. LOL

I'm guilty of that one too...

We had a lovely flat with driveway and garden but I didn't have a shed/garage/workshop and I wanted a bigger driveway. So, we moved less than a mile which costs us another £95 per month on the rent but on the plus side I've got a triple car driveway and a workshop and Caroline got a heated towel rail. :smiley:

I'm guilty of that one too...

We had a lovely flat with driveway and garden but I didn't have a shed/garage/workshop and I wanted a bigger driveway. So, we moved less than a mile which costs us another £95 per month on the rent but on the plus side I've got a triple car driveway and a workshop and Caroline got a heated towel rail. :smiley:

Lol, can see who got the best deal there..

Hahaha you know how I feel about that towel rail too though now I'm used to it mate!!! :thumbup:

Not-Listening.jpg