Thinking Of Selling The 200...

Only real thing i dont like about my 200 is my 23mpg!
oh and this extra kick at 5k WHICH I DONT GET ON MINE, mine has all the power from 2k upto 3.4k then its just smooth all the way to the red line.
As for cup suspension, i think its spot on, its no harder than the coilovers i had on the 182.
The only thing that would force me to get rid will be the insurance as this seems to be going up so high these days.

What you paying on your PCP and did you put a deposit down?

I'm glad I got rid when I did as fuel cost for business miles was costing me.

Im paying £210 inc GAP, with a deposit of £1k

If someone fancies stuffing up my back end :oops: then i can claim on my GAP and happy days! Im obviously not asking anyone to do that though, to comply with forum rules!!

Only real thing i dont like about my 200 is my 23mpg!
oh and this extra kick at 5k WHICH I DONT GET ON MINE, mine has all the power from 2k upto 3.4k then its just smooth all the way to the red line.
As for cup suspension, i think its spot on, its no harder than the coilovers i had on the 182.
The only thing that would force me to get rid will be the insurance as this seems to be going up so high these days.

do 200's really only get 23mpg?

my 182 gets 33 MPG thrashing it, 40 + motorway driving.

i thought the 200's were alot better on fuel than the 182's etc, guess i was wrong

Dunno how people are getting such low mpg in their 197/200s. Ours is at 30.9 for the lifetime of the car. And we dont drive it slow.

Also, I hear thats the clocks on the 172/182 are a pit on the optimistic side on mpg?

Its called getting old when cup suspension is getting too hard for you. lol. State of the roads dont help though

ive done nearly 1000 miles with an average of 28.2mpg. If you reset the clock every day you may see 40 mpg, you may see 18mpg. Depends what your day brings.

Not quite sure why people go on about the cup pack- its hardly bone shattering, its just firm-

200 Prices are steadily dropping,- however the old 197 prices have taken a beating lately, especially the early ones-

they will be into the 5's soon & on a crossover with the trophies-

People may disagree but top spec models in desirable colours is where its at-
No Cup Pack or recaros is suicide in a tight market- if joe public is paying upwards of 11/12k then they want all the top elements you can get on the car-

Also 200's with the anthricite pack arent popular, also the yellow piped seats arent popular either...

S

Chopping in the 200 against a DS3 1.6 HDI Diesel :tongueout:inky:.

Needs must :smiley:

Reasonably happy with £9,500 trade in on a bog standard FF in Glacier.

Going from 30 mpg to circa 60-70 will save some £££££ on the commute.

do 200's really only get 23mpg?

my 182 gets 33 MPG thrashing it, 40 + motorway driving.

i thought the 200's were alot better on fuel than the 182's etc, guess i was wrong

Yes i also managed 30 / 31 mpg from my 182.
I reset the clock every time i fill it up and when the empty light comes on its usually on 21 to 23 mpg. (usually get 260 miles to the tank)
Dont get me wrong, i have had 350 miles from a full tank (once) when i went Silverstone last year but that was sat at 70mph on the cruise control all the way there and back. (think my mpg was around 32) its never been anywhere near that figure since lol.

Whats the spec on your 200? Cup pack, recaros etc?

is it a done deal too?

9.5k part ex? :O that's shocking! what mileage and age? I was getting quotes of ~12k a couple of months back for a 60plate FF with 4.5k on clock.

I get 28/29mpg combined in mine.

Absolutely STD (Apart from the Glacier paint).

July 09 - 22,000 miles.

Done deal (well it will be on Saturday).

Only cost me £13,149 so I'm not too depressed :smile:.

If you're thinking of buying a 200 I'd wait 6 months - they'll be giving them away then !!

HI,

Thanks for the info. Yeah, there are some 200's up for sale here and on PH and the people are still wanting silly money for them. The big problem i'll have waiting 6 months is that i have no car ATM so cycling everywhere. Good for fitness but arriving hot and sweaty every time is not socially acceptable!