Today I went over to the dark side.

E

Ed...

just done an 8 hour detail on a flame red astra VXR.

I have to say. this would eat the standard clio for breakfast. I took it out for a spin around the block and I was actually like . . . . . . . wow as soon as that boost kicks in it flies.

cant wait to get mine sorted.

i took some pics and I know ull all hate me for posting these on the forum but I wanted to show off my handy work lol

enjoy VVVV

CAR BEFORE:
IMG_0021.gif
IMG_0022.gif
IMG_0023.gif
IMG_0024.gif
IMG_0026.gif

SO I GOT TO WORK:
IMG_0027.gif
IMG_0028.gif
IMG_0029.gif
IMG_0030.gif
IMG_0031.gif

THE FINISHED RESULT:
IMG_0032.gif
IMG_0033.gif
IMG_0034.gif
IMG_0035.gif
IMG_0036.gif
IMG_0038.gif

excuse the picture quality its taken on a fone camera

...what's that wheel cleaner...would it be ok to use on satin black wheels.....dont want them to be shiny like that but it looks like it gets all the brake dust off nice......

I use a rotary polisher inside the wheels mate the chemical guys is wheel sealant

lmao I know. I told him his black wheels needed doing properly (inside aswell) other than that the car looked awsome when i'd done and he was over the moon.

lmao roy. they arent sh!t though it was really comfy and really fast lol

Really good effort Woody! The before and after on the alloys is very impressive! I think I have to get myself some of that! Hope it transforms anthracite the same way! Where do you get it from? Detailing world?

Nice handy work Woody.
The Astra might be like s**t off a shovel but its sooooooooo chavy.

:nope: not for me.

Nice handy work Woody.
The Astra might be like s**t off a shovel but its sooooooooo chavy.

:nope: not for me.

LOL, wait till A2ON sees that comment :wink::wink:

Very good Woodular, impressed.

Now come and do mine :smile::smile::smile::smile: :jump1:

hahah i'm same with roy, hate vauxhals.

the is a corsa vxr near where i work, its nice but oh so chavy.

nice job by the way woody :smile:

The Insignia VXR might just persuade me to like VXR models. The other's are sh**e! That Astra looks so dated and boring. It might be fast in a straight line, but show it a corner and it'll show you the bits you didn't clean! I.e. the underside! Lol!

Sorry but you cant really compare the Astra VXR to the Clio, if anything you would need to compare it to the Megane, and the clio to the corsa VXR IMO

i personaly think its not to bad looking, apart from how he has done the wing mirros, should have been all black including the base plates.

thanks for the comments guys, ill try and answer all ure questions if i miss it though just re post lol:

shampoo is super snow foam and then dodo supernatural wash.

the wheels get bilberry, clayed and then machine polished on the inside to bring them back to new. (tedious but leaves them looking awesome"

chemical guys wheel guard gives any wheel, be it green, black, blue or plain silver the lustre. i do finish them off with supernatural wax though to make sure that brake dust stays off.

Mike anytime u want mate, condition is though car comes to me on most details though. ARON will love the black wheels lol.

and yes the astra felt rolly in the corners.

...what's that wheel cleaner...would it be ok to use on satin black wheels.....dont want them to be shiny like that but it looks like it gets all the brake dust off nice......

yes it would be okay its just a sealant