Tractor Boy

I'm really glad it worked out for the best!
Now I have to hurry and get mine as well :smile:

I'm anxious to see them on the car in the sun (not that you have any sun up there lol) :smile:

Ha! It's not THAT bad mate!!! I've already seen them in full sun, they look great. Gives a really good extra highlight without being too showy.

Yeah I used the C5 in October..wanted to give my OZ's some winter protection..but here in Manchester it rains almost non stop so any protection will fail really..Have to say that Im more pleased with it than i was with other wheel products though..and you dont have to re-apply every so often..should be good for over a year...

Born in Manchester mate. Fully familiar with the wonderful weather... :smiley:

And yeah, I've been super impressed with it when I've used it before. Even badly dirty wheels are easy to handle. I think the last time I did mine were well over a year to be honest. Makes doing cleaning so much quicker and easier. Hate doing the wheels!

Ha! It's not THAT bad mate!!! I've already seen them in full sun, they look great. Gives a really good extra highlight without being too showy.

That's exactly what I think of them, and on my black 197 will also look ace. Again, jealous nerve struck :tongueout: dunno when I'll be getting mine... hopefully in a month or two.

Hurry up with mounting them!

That's exactly what I think of them, and on my black 197 will also look ace. Again, jealous nerve struck :tongueout: dunno when I'll be getting mine... hopefully in a month or two.

Hurry up with mounting them!

I still would go gold if I had a black car. It's such a winning combination. But I'm sure the bronze would look great too.

They'll be fitted soonish. Can't be soon enough to be honest!

@///M Wow super nice, interesting colour quite brave think we need photos when on the car - how long did they take to arrive?, was postage expensive?

@///M Wow super nice, interesting colour quite brave think we need photos when on the car - how long did they take to arrive?, was postage expensive?

Thanks mate.

Shipping was VERY fair. These were a special order direct from OZ so we had to pay a little more but it was WELL worth it.

I was quoted around ten days for delivery, I think it actually took five. And the tracking system was really good.

Couldn't ask for a better service overall to be honest. If you're looking for my recommendation, they get a full 5 stars from me.

You know you want to...

Not sure my wife would agree!...

I did quickly go through to the check out, but could not go all the way through not sure the matt black are in stock, will have another look when I m not at work...

Now come on lets see them on the car...

Not sure my wife would agree!...

I did quickly go through to the check out, but could not go all the way through not sure the matt black are in stock, will have another look when I m not at work...

Now come on lets see them on the car...

Email them directly and speak to Dragan mate.

He's super helpful and will be able to tell you what they have and don't have, plus he can order whatever you want, although obviously, there's a charge for that.

Also he set up a direct link for exactly what we wanted to buy so we didn't have to mess about going through the website and checkout and whatnot.

Be warned though, you'll need to make full use of google translate for the payment!!!

Email them directly and speak to Dragan mate.

He's super helpful and will be able to tell you what they have and don't have, plus he can order whatever you want, although obviously, there's a charge for that.

Also he set up a direct link for exactly what we wanted to buy so we didn't have to mess about going through the website and checkout and whatnot.

Be warned though, you'll need to make full use of google translate for the payment!!!

I did the translate on the website! must resist, must resist....

If you need help with Croatian and with Dragan, I'm here guys. I'm talking to him every few days over e-mail, same thing as you @kevlar , muuuust resist :tongueout:

Reactions: kevlar
@kevlar @Branx guys look at it this way. Let's say you'd get £200 for your existing wheels. If you've got spacers on, there's a little more (as you won't need them). Then it's what, a few weeks of really behaving yourself and you're pretty much there.

Sorry.

Not sorry.

:smiley:

Reactions: Micah and kevlar
Loving those wheels mate very envious! Is your car standard ride height or have you had her lowered? I only ask because I'm toying with the idea of new wheels in the summer time and mine is standard height

Loving those wheels mate very envious! Is your car standard ride height or have you had her lowered? I only ask because I'm toying with the idea of new wheels in the summer time and mine is standard height

:smile: Thanks Sean!

It's an R27 so it's on Cup suspension. It's only 7mm lower but it just takes the edge off it. However, if it was me, and I was on standard suspension, I'd do that first and wheels later. If the car is going to be a keeper, I'd save and do both at the same time as the feeling of "my god new car" is better that way. :smile:

Of course, you could just put wheels on it and a set of springs. It will definitely look the part, but while the handling won't be ruined, it won't be as good.

For me, posh wheels on a standard ride height isn't the best look. I'd rather get proper suspension instead and stick some spacers on and give the wheels a paint. Will give you almost the feeling of having new wheels and improve your handling.

Reactions: SeanTheSheep