Trick or Treat

I've whipped up a right little treat for the people who come knocking at my door.

I present to you

Brussel sprouts covered in chocolate :d

1383422_10151680285330899_192939835_n.jpg

Your posts on FB about this made me laugh, be so good if you had a hidden camera at your door and got them to eat it so the reaction is caught on cam

I gave some kids some old bananas once. It kind of backfired as they threw them onto the roof of our house.

Another one is to pour a can of cold beans into a dark carrier bag then tell them to pick a treat out.

I gave some kids some old bananas once. It kind of backfired as they threw them onto the roof of our house.

Another one is to pour a can of cold beans into a dark carrier bag then tell them to pick a treat out.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA kids!!!

Jack, just started laughing at my desk to myself. Sitting at work while finishing up for the day.

Just had the image..

Few little kids knock
You answer, appearing to be happy and in the spirit of things (when actually your smiling because of what the are about to eat)
Give the kids their little surprise (take that how you wish...dirty minded people...)
They walk off all happy thinking - wow hes so kind, he gave us some home made truffle type things :smile: :smile:
Take a bite while walking up then drive.................... then feel like being sick.

:smiley: :smiley: