Twinky. The Green One's baby brother.

N0ddie

Platinum Member
As some of you guys were aware through our 200 progress thread, that we had agreed to trade the Astra (Our other car) in for a Twingo 133.

Well after the long drive down through last night and slightly shorter drive up (Thanks in no small part to Twinky's awesomeness) we got her home. As she stood 2 mins after arriving:

6782481066_7c333d4703_b.jpg

As you can see it has the big decal kit on it. I want to remove them but Emma and a few of our friends say to keep them. I'm still undecided tbh.

I also have to say also that the garage where I bought it from (Sewards Renault in Portsmouth) were fantastic. Thee best car buying experience to date. They open at 0830 but as I was driving down through the night and would be there early, Andy, the guy looking after us opened up early for us.

4 brand new wheels as the originals were kerbed to death was also a very nice surprise and a nice new set of RS mats, so thats 1 thing off the shopping list.

Nowt too extreme will be happening to this one. Cup spoiler and RS gearknob and handbrake package to brighten up the interior and thats it. For now :kiss:

Anyone know if a 200 engine and box will fit in one of these?

supercharge ittttttt!!! haha looks nice although ide loose the stickers. swear u had one of these before?

Yup. Emma traded it in for the 200. We bought the Astra coz we had our first baby last year but he no longer needs the car full of stuff that we used to have to take everywhere when going out.

The Astra was also mind numbingly boring and slow to drive so made the decision last week to get one of these again as we loved it first time around.

does that mean the 200's "yours" now and get do to what you like to it? or she still wearing the trousers? lol

Looks the part mate, leave the decals on, get onto Karl about a Renaultsport exhaust and drop it on it's arse. :wink:

Lol. 200 is still hers as her daily as I really dont wanna put close to 400 miles a week onto it.

I will use the Twingo as my daily for the mile munching.

Lol. 200 is still hers as her daily as I really dont wanna put close to 400 miles a week onto it.

I will use the Twingo as my daily for the mile munching.

There's worse cars to munch miles in :smile: good goin' Noddie

Lol was actually saying to my g/f to trade her Astra in lastnight for a wee twingo so I could have a blast now n then !!!

Looks great love the silver contrasting against the red. Stickers also great in helping to protect doors from scratches from carpark visits

Looks fantastic bud, i would keep the stickers, once theyre off you may regret it and ill bet it costs a bit for the genuine renault ones to put back on.

There'll be baby Twio's soon :wink: (but that's incest is it not?, but they are from very different places, so they aren't TOO closely related!)

Think I'll be keeping the stickers then.

The silver bits are actually anthracite lol. Just look silver from that pic.

Looks awsome with them decals on
Who will be using it ???? Bet you say the wife hmmmmmmmmm

Looks awsome with them decals on
Who will be using it ???? Bet you say the wife hmmmmmmmmm

I'm being nice to her and letting her have Twinky for work Monday and Tuesday as I'm in Aberdeen for those days but once am back Twinky is all mine :headphone: