Twinky. The Green One's baby brother.

Well, that's Twinky been in our possession for 6 months now so thought I'd post a little update (Not that there's much been done).

6 months and 8k miles and only 1 small issue. Had to use the horn to warn an impending collision (Someone wanted to be in my lane at the point I was in it) and after a 2 second blast it just died. Turned out the previous owner had changed the horn for a (Really gay sounding) aftermarket horn so wasn't covered under warranty. Changed it myself for a £5 eBay bargain horn (Renault wanted £110 for the pleasure) in time for its first MOT last weekend.

Had her serviced at the same time as the MOT, she passed with only 2 advisories on the rear tyres nearing their legal limit. The service however has made a massive difference to the car. I'm putting it done primarily to the new plugs that get done every 3 years but it is definitely quicker through the revs.

The little "upgrades" that I initially planned for the car will hopefully be next on the list of stuff to do, after 2 new tyres. Spending on the 200 is on hold and will only be track day funds (Next one being the 16th September).

looks nice mate bit of a drive to portsmouth though! i'd keep the decals also as i wanna put some on the 197,

i almost brought a 133 but it was too small for what i needed

looks nice mate bit of a drive to portsmouth though! i'd keep the decals also as i wanna put some on the 197,

i almost brought a 133 but it was too small for what i needed

The drive to Portsmouth was ridiculous tbh.

The decals are here to stay.

Some new pics of the little 133 at last. Not the best pics (taken with iPhone and dirty car) but thought I'd get some new ones taken:

7955158606_e87fffd53d_b.jpg

7955156092_4727278a5a_b.jpg

7955153602_3af656b37c_b.jpg

Also fitted some new Bridestone Potenza RE050A tyres today (Done the full set of 4) and what a difference they have made. Less road noise and more grip over the Conti 3 tyres that were fitted. Went for the slightly wider 205s as opposed to the silly small 195s that come fitted.

Definitely needs the Cup spoiler now.

like the twingo alloys,bet it grips well with the new rubber.no with the cup spoiler you will only take it of in the end:wink:

Lol. The 133 Cup spoiler is a lot more subtle and much much better looking than the current GT spoiler.

Ordered a bundle of goodies for the little beast today. Some will be here this week.

Cannot wait to get it all fitted.

1. Cup spoiler (In anthracite)
2. Renaultsport gear knob and gaitor
3. Renaultsport handbrake
4. Front speakers
5. Tweeters
6. Rear speakers

Items 2 and 3 should be here on Thursday.

Gear knob, gaitor and handbrake cover arrived today. Took 5 mins to fit with the only difficulty being getting the old knob off.

Love the sportier look it gives the interior.

Cheers yet again Karl.

Pics to follow.

The car is also booked in to be de-stickered. I've had enough of them and they are beginning to look a bit rough around the edges.

Also having it winter detailed at the same time.