Twinky. The Green One's baby brother.

I did like that Twingo. However preferred it with the purple cup wheels or Turinis tbh.

Shame how the car ended though.

What about the OZ Racing Leggenda wheel.

They arent as harsh looking as the Speedlines. Also the Cup Racer wheel for the Abarth 500

Yea looked awesome on the cadbury purple wheels.

Harry is a good lad, didnt deserve to come home to find it burnt to the ground.

What about the OZ Racing Leggenda wheel.

They arent as harsh looking as the Speedlines. Also the Cup Racer wheel for the Abarth 500

Awesome looking wheel. However twice the price of the 2118s.

Also only available in 17". I was thinking 15" with a an ever so slightly taller tyre as the road noise is horrendous in the 133s.

Lol.

Picked the car up today and of course now that it was spotless it hasn't stopped raining all day lol. Has been difficult to get good photos but I braved the rain to get some:

8097425255_da6ddcc6d4_b.jpg

8097429173_4323ce061f_b.jpg

8097446640_2edfc98d2b_b.jpg

8097443018_d5a417d014_b.jpg

Chuffed to bits doesn't cover it lol. My exhaust is nice and shiney also as opposed to carbon black lol.

Now saving for my next set of mods.

Speedline 2118s here we come.

They do indeed. I'm not swithering weather to go for new wheels or just leave it as is.

Just stuck new tyres on all round so doesn't make sense to spend more money on tyres if I change to the smaller wheel.

They do indeed. I'm not swithering weather to go for new wheels or just leave it as is.

Just stuck new tyres on all round so doesn't make sense to spend more money on tyres if I change to the smaller wheel.

keep them mate!spend the cash what you would spend on tyres on the 200 ha!