use unleaded or super unleaded

Car is definitely more responsive on Vpower or Momentum than it is on Sainsburys 97. Get more mpg on Sainsburys more performance on Vpower and a bit of both on Momentum. Personally the Shell station is nearer than Tescos so the saving for me is negligable. Get money back with my shell card.

Vpower nitro+

Is the only fuel I've ran it on, apart from when I picked the car up, it had no fuel in it and nearest was a sainsburys....

I have just got my clio back and i dont know what it was ran on for 6 months so i put 30 quid of momo (tesco momentum) and it drank it like a fish and i tryed my very hardest to drive it nicely with the odd led foot syndrome but also ot felt strangled and low revs the only reason i had put this in was because it was what i used to run it on when i got it mapped and had a exhaust etc, on the car but now its back standard with just the map on, so i decided to put normal 95 tesco juice in and it runs miles better and better mpg , pops and bangs more , i went out today on a 70-80 mile trip with some long twistys in and leathered the poor car and i only used quarter of a tank , so i am abit puzzled as of what juice to run it on as when i got it mapped paul said do NOT put any other petrol in apart from 99 ron.

I have just got my clio back and i dont know what it was ran on for 6 months so i put 30 quid of momo (tesco momentum) and it drank it like a fish and i tryed my very hardest to drive it nicely with the odd led foot syndrome but also ot felt strangled and low revs the only reason i had put this in was because it was what i used to run it on when i got it mapped and had a exhaust etc, on the car but now its back standard with just the map on, so i decided to put normal 95 tesco juice in and it runs miles better and better mpg , pops and bangs more , i went out today on a 70-80 mile trip with some long twistys in and leathered the poor car and i only used quarter of a tank , so i am abit puzzled as of what juice to run it on as when i got it mapped paul said do NOT put any other petrol in apart from 99 ron.
Bet you any money it was not ran on momentum for 6 months if cannon park had it! Seems odd that the cheaper stuff lasts longer.

Must be nice to be back in the 200 mate!

Similar Thread Suggestions