Valentines Day: What have you bought your other half?

Mike_Robo

Official North East Area Photographer.
Paid Member
I've just had cooksport springs delivered this morning for my 200, what have you treated your other half to for valentines day?

Nothing really but I did leave the remnants of 2 bottles of red wine and a curry in the toilet because it wouldn't flush for my Mum.

Edit; Mike good choice on the springs buddy :wink: Loving mine

Nothing really but I did leave the remnants of 2 bottles of red wine and a curry in the toilet because it wouldn't flush for my Mum.

Got a side profile of it sat on the Cooksports?

Bought the misses a charm for her Pandora bracelet and the Wife is being treated to some black Diamonds and powdercoated wheels :sleep:

r2qh.jpg

About as side on as I got.

Some TLC with a good clean and polish this weekend (if weather permits) if not...then a nice blast out perhaps :smile:

The GF...nothing as of yet, will grab a bunch of flowers after work, hopefully they will then be ok sat in a gym locker for an hour or so...

How romantic!

Shes done alright out of me of late though haha! Pandora bracelet, Marc Jacobs Watch, Pandora ear rings, Pandora ring, some butterfly ear rings with diamonds in only last weekend, meals out :smile:

She likes a good bunch of flowers and i get her some every once in a while so ill just get her a selection of different colour roses

I'm spending a minimum of 15 hours on trains and coaches today and Sunday to see her. 7 hours this afternoon and 8 hours Sunday afternoon :bored:

Proper classy then :wink: cheers buddy, your photos sealed the deal haha!

You appeared to have posted a photo of a child's hand instead of a picture of your girlfriend/boyfriend.

well this thread is getting dark now..

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Siliconsteve General Chat 53
Chris General Chat 34
nius02 Gallery 14
luke3 General Chat 13
Mike General Chat 44