Was going to sell the clio :(

so i finally decided (so i thought) to sell the clio and take the plunge and buy a mk2 Frs. so tonight i put it on pistonheads and had a call straight away and a message asking for viewings and i now find myself gutted that im selling the clio and cant bare it, think im going to pull it and continue enjoying it! im doing the right thing right? :thumbup:

Keep it! Although it's not a bad time to buy a decent focus RS, you could pick one up cheap and it won't have depreciated a lot in the next 3/4 years. Plus I have drove one any they are fast!

so i finally decided (so i thought) to sell the clio and take the plunge and buy a mk2 Frs. so tonight i put it on pistonheads and had a call straight away and a message asking for viewings and i now find myself gutted that im selling the clio and cant bare it, think im going to pull it and continue enjoying it! im doing the right thing right? :thumbup:

look at my post a couple post down if you can deal with not having such a rare car get an st and get a dream science remap and cold air induction for alot less superb results or keep the clio for the super chassis and brakes

Sold my 197 over the weekend, planning on getting something different, probably RWD, 2 seats, no roof; is the FRS different enough? It will certainly use more juice, and be heavier on tyres.

I have been in a focus rs and loved it the sounds and looks, although the st is for the thinking man I love the brutal look of the frs. Think il miss the clio too much tough.

Haha the fuel dosent bother me so much as I have a works vehicle, its just is the frs worth that much more than the clio.

Similar Thread Suggestions