Well... It wont sell so why not track it?

Cheers :smile: Not going through insurance.. want to make sure I learn the lesson and pay for it myself.. Nissan quoted me for a ligh.. £1083 without VAT... managed to get a second hand one on 350z-uk for £230... bloody bi-xenons are not cheap! Also autoglass are a rip off asking £894 for the passenger window which shattered.. £50 used glass again off 350z-uk.net! will get a full write up done.

front bumper is gone.. theres a chip where the light knocked the front right arch and a dent in the passenger door :worried: Although I want the rear bumper sprayed also as I put new parking sensors in as a cable from the old one dropped on to the exhaust and melted! Also going to get the roof painted a high gloss black :smile: everythings fixable. It just depends on how good a finish you want compared to what you want to pay. I want it looking better than new so the quote I got was for work only. I know someone that works in a place that will scan the paint and generate a new paint code based on how much the car has faded or the paint has changed so the paint should be 100%

Cheers :smile: Not going through insurance.. want to make sure I learn the lesson and pay for it myself.. Nissan quoted me for a ligh.. £1083 without VAT... managed to get a second hand one on 350z-uk for £230... bloody bi-xenons are not cheap! Also autoglass are a rip off asking £894 for the passenger window which shattered.. £50 used glass again off 350z-uk.net! will get a full write up done.

Ouch!! Thats what forums are good for, getting the best advice/prices.