What you had done by your dealer under warranty?

Ive had the door sills replaced coz they had split
and ive had my instrument panel replaced coz the lights kept going out, its good working for renault coz i get to get me car checked regular and get to see trouble spots on the cars coming in

Steering column intermediate Shaft
The ECU patch that doesn't work

Yet to go in for:

Door seals
Rusty subframe
Clicky clutch pedal
Clunking belt buckle
Shagged fastest speed intermediate wipe
Slightly dicky HU
Clonking from front left on take up with increasingly vague steering

And what I've never had done:

Recaros seat wear - 18k and no sign of wear

Just booked in for the above works plus a potential oil leak from the sump.

Still no sign of wear on the recaros, which I was hoping would happen before the 2 years are up (March).

Mines just gone in today for the following:

-Headlights full of condensation
-Door Seals
-Exterior trim loose
-Interior mirror loose

Fingers crossed will all be sorted by the weekend.

Getting more work done to mine :smile:

New door seals plus drivers seat is getting looked at again! Already had new bolster, seat cover, seat base and runners! If they can't fix it i'm demanding a new seat.

I've got one wheel that feels like its not been laqured! Satin black speedline but when you wash it, it has a very rough feel to it. Laquer? Warranty?

Will be taking mine again shortly, the drivers seat is wearing badly and is squeaking - not as bad as the seatbelt height adjust though which is driving me mad at the moment!

I still love it though....

I have the water marks aswel. Ive also had my recaro drivers seat base changed du to wear, was done within about 3weeks of reporting the problem tho. Also had new shocks all round as the were knocking. Annoyingly they wont touch my alloys as its only happened to 2 of the 4 of the wheels.....has to happen to 3 apparently!!

Head light leaking
leaking rear light
steering wheel
door seals
binding rear breaks:'(