What's your favorite car currently?

Gez

Moderator & South Wales Rep
As above,

list what your favourite modern car is at present...

This has to be mine:

Ferrari F12 Berlinetta http://youtu.be/K_tiESoXDrE

I have a huge list of dream cars, but if I had to choose one today, this would be it. In matte grey though, if I had a choice lol.

So, what's yours..? :smile:

Well its quite a general question tbh,

Supercar wise I think id go for a Ferrari 458.

Id quite like an M5 also, and even lower down the budget id like a 265 meg. :smile:

How's it a general question? Yes I haven't said a budget, but that's the point..the choice of car is yours :wink:

surely you wouldn't pic a meg 265 as your favourite current modern car? There's no budget, so go straight to the top lol.

458 is a brilliant car, I find them all too common choice these days though.

In terms of super car it's the P1 for me, in terms of realistic car I could possible own the new Type R is winning for me.

How's it a general question? Yes I haven't said a budget, but that's the point..the choice of car is yours :wink:

surely you wouldn't pic a meg 265 as your favourite current modern car? There's no budget, so go straight to the top lol.

458 is a brilliant car, I find them all too common choice these days though.

Well I answered your question.

It a general question as in I would love a Ferrari but I wouldn't be able to run it as a daily car, in terms of costs and practicality.

Roblynn pretty much wrote down what I meant in a better way.

The green one is JK'S. Quite tempting but I think it would have to be just carbon.

fba5c6f5ad8ec69351ab971257c00b3d.jpg

yeah and the red one Chris Evans. Photo was taken at goodwood FOS but have seen chris' at a few events now.

mmmmm, think id agree with you, carbon one is sexual!