Which dodo juice wax will be best?

Alright I've been wanting to get into the proper detailing stuff lately and been really looking about I've decided what products I want to use etc but the only problem is what dodo juice wax should I use on the Albi blue colour it would be going on by hand so I'm using a soft wax, I've ordered the purple velvet wax to try but now I'm thinking maybe a lighter wax would be better? What you think? Cheers

Supernatural is their top of the range wax so I guess this should be the best for any colour

I'd recommend Purple Haze or Rainforest Rub, which is a bit lighter. They're both soft waxes and will go on nicely by hand. We've got both in stock :smile:

Supernatural is their top of the range wax so I guess this should be the best for any colour

Supernatural is a lovely wax, but it's just too expensive for some. The RRP is £66.95! We can also get hold of this at a competitive price, though :smile:

The purple haze is the one I ordered like I already ordered from eBay didn't know there was a dealer on here (n)

If it must be Dodo Juice, then I'd for for Purple Haze Pro, as the 'normal' version isn't hugely durable, so not the best choice for this time of year. Perhaps get some Red Mist to maintain with too.

Russ.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Smorgan7 Detailing 1
T Gallery 11
DrDx Detailing 5
M88KE C Detailing 11
ben_r1 Detailing 20