Why do I want an r32 gtr so much

Recently I've been seriously considering selling my clio to find an immaculate skyline r32 gtr. Middle of last year I went to test drive one, expecting to be diss appointed, you know the whole never drive your heros thing. Well I loved it, not just the drive ability but just been in it. I do truelly love these cars, just the way look everything about them. That perticular car was not really what I was looking for. Either way I feel as though it's just something I need to do. These were the cars amongst cosworths that were on my bed room walls as a kid, infact I think there somewhere at my mothers house.

Has anyone on here had any experience with these cars?
Cheers joe

Last edited:
Thats the better looking one, before they went all, well they looked overweight after that, all big and bulky.

I liked the austrailian touring cars when they were in it, the red white and blue ones.

The reason you want one is because their amazing, I'm in the same boat as you (though I've never driven one) but I do have such a soft spot for them, TBH anything wearing a GTR badge would do for me, I really like the R33 and R34 models. But my dream car is the C10 GTR ...drool...

I saw a gorgeous one coming out of Manchester airport the other day, and I think the way it's aged and looked so different to everything else it went past really made me stop and stare.

They are bags of fun. My uncle had the r34 few years back and such fun. Saying that i prefered the supra he px for the skyline.. The supra was more fun and animal.

Jm imports are pretty good. Yr likely to get to test drive a choice of mental japs..

I've had stacks of impreza's inc JDM STI' s and I just find the imports pretty mental, far better than ukdm stuff. I don't like r33 or 34s for me the 32 is iconic. If I'm honest there's not that much out there for sale at the moment, however I have found a car. Nothing mad, 440bhp 1 owner since import. I've done some digging and spoken to the company that used to service it he has passed the details on of the previous owner before a "trader" bought it. So I will look into it further. I really love my clio it's the first newish car I have owned and for drivability I would one of the best. But my heart keeps saying GTR!

Similar Thread Suggestions