Written off Lambo (With pic)

M

Mentalpen

What a Chump! God knows how he's done it on that road but

Finished work at 11 this morning and turned down globe road to see a white lambo been recovered with carbon fibre all over the shop. It also had front passenger damage as well.

All the gear no idea :wink:

3310e8g.png

it was probably in for a service at jct600 and been taken out by the valeter for the sarnie run :clap:

Those things have a habit of being very smooth and progressive on the throttle until around 6,000RPM. At which point if you're anything over around 2/3 throttle and there's anything other than perfect tarmac beneath you they can and in most cases will twitch. If you're not used to it, sh!t happens.

I've felt them do this on the motorway and it certainly widens the eyes. And the bumhole.

Still some impressive looking skid marks there this morning! And tiny bits of Lambo on the pavement. Wonder if he gunned the throttle under the bridge to hear the engine and bang ooops.

I'd be gutted if I crashed my missus' KA, never mind the Audi, a Clio or a friggin' Lambo!

Wealth doesn't buy the ability to drive, it seems.

You would think that Lamborghini would insist that there drivers take advanced driving lessons before the let a 20 year old behind the wheel