advice needed, going back to standard exhaust

hi all ive had my ktr pro for over a month now and while i really like the sound of it i think its just too much for me, ive now got a new job and il be traveliing more miles so was thinking of going back to my standard exhaust. couple of things i need to ask. going back to stock will this affect my remap or will it ajust on itself, ive heard you need a sleeve or something to put stock back on and where can i find a sleeve. and finally will this affect the flat spot even more or less. many thanks

ben

The car obviously wont run as well as it'll be mapped to take into account the "sportier" exhaust.

Any exhaust garage should be able to "sleeve" the standard exhaust back on tbh.

Just to add to N0ddie's post.. in theory you will loose a bit of a flat spot, but if the car was mapped after having the exhaust fitted then we can't be 100% sure.

How much do you want for the KTR exhaust?

Was it a 'live' map or a generic map that was put on your car? A generic one will be fine, it's only if they do a live map and tweak it to perfection with your mods you might have a problem.

I very much doubt you'll have any problems though...

Rich

it wasnt a live map but k teck to suit my 200 with mild mods, i was told from a workmate last night that if i go back to normal my car could end up running too rich because of the ajustment they made on my remap, dont want to risk this not for a car barly over a year old