Battlefield 3 Alpha Testing

Any members lucky enough to do so ? I am pre-testing before the beata version will be testing the beta till late sept before the final tweaks can be made.

Its fantastic so far few bugs but thats what the testing is all about the good thing is going prone etc like the old battlefield series.

Graphics are highly improved only pc will benfit this as consoles are being toned down so they can handle the game.

Unfortunatly i cant post pics as i would be breaking the terms and conditions of the testing but i must say i think once this is done it will blow cod out of the water , ( EX COD FAN SPEAKING )

Leigh

Good to hear. Al have to wait until release date unfortunately to get a go on it. Looks better than COD tbh.

There are some vids & screens about now of the multi-player & it's looking good! Sounds like they haven't strayed too far from Bad Company!

Can't wait for the Beta to start!

BF3 will be the king of all FPS games. Got mine ordered months ago and been hittin BF:Bad Company 2 to get back in the swing of it.

Gonna be an expensive few moths with so many good games to be released.

Can't wait for this to be honest I much preferred BC2 to MW2! I just love thr team aspect of it and the huge maps it just gets you more involved.

Cant wait for BF3! prefer BF to COD, maps are so much more open which i prefer as im partial to a bit of sniping :smile:

exactly, cant really snipe in COD, your always too close. Sniping from 50 ft away.

Destruction and the fall of the bullet in BF makes it much more fun. Less repetative.

MW2 was amazing for sniping I thought, i will pass my judgement on this game when it comes out, till then i'm all cod LOL.

Any members lucky enough to do so ? I am pre-testing before the beata version will be testing the beta till late sept before the final tweaks can be made.

Its fantastic so far few bugs but thats what the testing is all about the good thing is going prone etc like the old battlefield series.

Graphics are highly improved only pc will benfit this as consoles are being toned down so they can handle the game.

Unfortunatly i cant post pics as i would be breaking the terms and conditions of the testing but i must say i think once this is done it will blow cod out of the water , ( EX COD FAN SPEAKING )

Leigh

That's quality to hear I am really looking forward to this I love the last 2 and I know this will blow most games away,

I tested black ops and FIFA 11 and kinect all before launch I know I have FIFA 12 being sent soon for AUD testing so I'm looking forward to that I hope I can get my hands on MW3 as well :smile:

I signed up about 3 years ago at a Microsoft convention I went to when I was out In the states and they contacted me after and signed me up as a tester basically lol right place right time job for most :tongueout:

Similar Thread Suggestions