Big Bens non Clio

Looking great Ben, I hope you have a brilliant time with her at Bedford! Any pre-track nerves, or is it just boosted excitement??

Looking great Ben, I hope you have a brilliant time with her at Bedford! Any pre-track nerves, or is it just boosted excitement??
Cheers Jimbo. I’m chomping at the bit mate! Weather forecast looks shite unfortunately. Will enjoy it regardless!

Cheers Jimbo. I’m chomping at the bit mate! Weather forecast looks shite unfortunately. Will enjoy it regardless!

It should be great to have so many members going along too, I do wish I could make it down! You will have a riot mate, big smiles all round I reckon :smile:

Reactions: Pav
It should be great to have so many members going along too, I do wish I could make it down! You will have a riot mate, big smiles all round I reckon :smile:
Have to organise a more northerly one next year Jimmy. Get to meet a few more faces.
Weather might be drier as well...!

Reactions: Beany
Have to organise a more northerly one next year Jimmy. Get to meet a few more faces.
Weather might be drier as well...!

Weather is guaranteed up here Ben, you know that :wink: what it's guaranteed for is anyone's guess, but you get the gist :smile:

Pav did his best to try and get me to come along to this one, but too many circumstances got in the way this time around!

Reactions: Pav and Big Ben
Weather is guaranteed up here Ben, you know that :wink: what it's guaranteed for is anyone's guess, but you get the gist :smile:

Pav did his best to try and get me to come along to this one, but too many circumstances got in the way this time around!
Next time then eh?