Big Bens non Clio

Little update:
A quick visit to Beaniesport to cure last of the niggles this morning. Genuine Renault brake light switch fitted which has cleared the abs light.
Nipped up a jubilee clip on a coolant hose which has cured slight drip.

Car has a clean bill of health. New MOT, no dashboard lights and drives like a dream.

Happy days:sunglasses:

Little update:
A quick visit to Beaniesport to cure last of the niggles this morning. Genuine Renault brake light switch fitted which has cleared the abs light.
Nipped up a jubilee clip on a coolant hose which has cured slight drip.

Car has a clean bill of health. New MOT, no dashboard lights and drives like a dream.

Happy days:sunglasses:

Whoop whoop!!! Good stuff buddy.

Reactions: Big Ben
'Game Over' on the conversion ! Let the fun commence.....

Bet it feels good. Literally and figuratively speaking to have it all out of the way now.

Brilliant :smile:

you do for sure..Ben hope there aren't any more issues and you can focus on having fun in your boosted beast!!feels good,doesnt it..??
i just got to the point where i actually believe my car is ready for some action!!
It does feel great Pav! The cost hasn’t even bothered me now it’s done. Transformed the car. Brilliant to drive. Hard to stop from planting it and heading for the horizon though:tearsofjoy:
Would love a ride in yours to compare mate??

It does feel great Pav! The cost hasn’t even bothered me now it’s done. Transformed the car. Brilliant to drive. Hard to stop from planting it and heading for the horizon though:tearsofjoy:
Would love a ride in yours to compare mate??
That can be arranged..hope the traffic isn't that bad with so many cars booked on...

That can be arranged..hope the traffic isn't that bad with so many cars booked on...
It’s a big wide circuit with lots of overtaking spots. Traffic should be manageable imo. The problem might be queuing to get on... 40 cars at a time I believe.