Boot Spoiler

doddle to fit mate and there is a cut out in the spoiler so the original brake light is kept,just requires painting first

The one in your ebay link is a genuine Renault 'Sport' spoiler. It's an accessory for the normal Clio range. You can pick them up for about £100 from Renault (unpainted).

The one in your ebay link is a genuine Renault 'Sport' spoiler. It's an accessory for the normal Clio range. You can pick them up for about £100 from Renault (unpainted).

I see. I prefer the other spoiler now. Looks the nuts.

I see. I prefer the other spoiler now. Looks the nuts.

if rogue and yourself sort out a group buy then sprayshack will buy the spoilers from ktec for you,spray them and deliver them for £285,

you do need 3 people to start the ball rolling though,i know this as smoggy mark,myself and another did the same a few months back

sprayshacks work is second to non by the way,they did an awesome job on mine

if rogue and yourself sort out a group buy then sprayshack will buy the spoilers from ktec for you,spray them and deliver them for £285,

you do need 3 people to start the ball rolling though,i know this as smoggy mark,myself and another did the same a few months back

Ahhhhhh. Thanks for the feedback pal. Lets see if anyone becomes interested...

I got mine with a SprayShack group buy and the paint job was top notch!! I definitely recommend the Sprint spoiler and mine was bonded on with the supplied adhesive... [I am increasingly annoyed that is it about 1-2mm too far to the left though but that is my OCD showing through.... :smile: ]

I got mine with a SprayShack group buy and the paint job was top notch!! I definitely recommend the Sprint spoiler and mine was bonded on with the supplied adhesive... [I am increasingly annoyed that is it about 1-2mm too far to the left though but that is my OCD showing through.... :smile: ]
Bloody thing looked absolutely dead centre when I went to bed - my garage must have gremlins in it.... :smile: