Coming Home

Yey just got the news that my clio will be dropped off tomorrow, just fingers crossed that its a good paint match and the repairs have been done to a high standard!

Excited to say the least lol, just need to treat her to some carbon goodies once I get some cash :smile:

I will do mate, part of me is nervous about the colour match :worried:

Really want those carbon grilles off Bic, the mirror caps off Carbonfanatics and a diffuser from Fernandez.

i think i would be going and having a look first before its "dropped off"...far easier to reject the paint job if not!

Good luck fella hope the colour looks ok. I had trouble matching my spoiler :/

And carbon looks the tits on LY !

Reject it straight away if you're not 200% happy Chris.

Don't get suckered in just cos you're happy to have the car back.

Ah good news! Hope everything is ok on it :smile:

Might be up that way with clio this weekend to get his scratches fixed from when someone drove into him when he was parked near your end (Do you think it was the same biffa truck? lol)

might drive past and have a nosey :wink:

Well, I have got her back but it was at 5pm so only seen it in the dark but it looks 100% match, really pleased with the work they have done and it came back machine polished too! Will get some pics up tomorrow morning to show you their work

From the photos, the colour match looks spot on! Phew!

On the picture of the wheel, it looks like one of the bolt caps might not be pushed on fully?