Confused Or just thick?

Yes I am that annoying one that doesn't have a clue how this works I just wanted to look at clio 197 for sale, turns out it's not as simple, why won't it let me view them and even more how do I do this, thank you

Yes I am that annoying one that doesn't have a clue how this works I just wanted to look at clio 197 for sale, turns out it's not as simple, why won't it let me view them and even more how do I do this, thank you
Not thick at all. Access to the ads is just for paid members I believe. It's a fiver well spent :smile:

or you could spend more than £5 and become a Gold/Platinum member if you wanted to :thumb:

Thank you! I was just being thick then

Not at all. New site....new navigation problems !

The "How to's' section is invaluable. Has a ton of in-depth and fabulous write-ups. If your getting a 197/200 - that alone is worth the joining fee.

Not to mention the info and banter here of course ! :smile:

Welcome along! I see your questions already been answered so I'll just say good luck with the search if you've got your heart set on a 197 :smile: .

Reactions: sevenfourate
Welcome. Any questions ask away no matter how stupid you think they are. We are here to help each other.

Reactions: Pav
good luck with your search..if there's one you like on here/autotrader/ebay etc,we should be able to tell whether its worth getting or not..

Reactions: sevenfourate