Confused Or just thick?

I'm not used to all this lovely welcome, Yeahh it's worth the fiver My heart is completely set on a 197, but I'm just awkward and want it black I'm sick of driving the shed of a swift but it's been fine for a first car but time to move on

Any idea of the spec you're after other than it being black ? recaros, cup etc etc ?

i don't have a certain way this car needs to be this is for my enjoyment for me to do it all myself and have something to be proud of. I have some big plans for it and I'd love for all your help as well , already got a drift car, don't worry guys I'm not just some completely clueless bitch I mean don't get me wrong I do get a lot of help but I'm trying to learn all this car Shit :innocent:, I'm just being patient with this one, also had the megane f1 liquid yellow, 290bhp which has now been replaced with Nissan s14 which is currently getting a v8, haven't decided if it's a weekend car or if it's getting shot on the track yet :neutral:

Reactions: Big Ben
Sounds like you know your stuff already! There's tons of information on here and the members are massively knowledgeable about these cars. You won't be short of answers!

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
i don't have a certain way this car needs to be this is for my enjoyment for me to do it all myself and have something to be proud of. I have some big plans for it and I'd love for all your help as well , already got a drift car, don't worry guys I'm not just some completely clueless bitch I mean don't get me wrong I do get a lot of help but I'm trying to learn all this car Shit :innocent:, I'm just being patient with this one, also had the megane f1 liquid yellow, 290bhp which has now been replaced with Nissan s14 which is currently getting a v8, haven't decided if it's a weekend car or if it's getting shot on the track yet :neutral:

Welcome, I say condition is way more important that colour something that's been serviced properly. Good luck with you search - have a look at the R27's :wink:

That's just common sense :smiley: thank you though I'm just being patient finding the right one, no rushing into it, I just don't think I can wait :grin::smiley:

That's just common sense :smiley: thank you though I'm just being patient finding the right one, no rushing into it, I just don't think I can wait :grin::smiley:

It can be hard to be patient but the one you want will turn up . I waited just over a month to find my car which isn't to long i pick it up this weekend :smile:But some people on here have waited over a year or two for the rite car . Just hang in there and good luck .

Reactions: Demi Humphries
So my brother has just pulled up in his new car :unamused: Clio 200, I need to up my game now, although I must say I prefer the 197 fronts so much more just my opinion, least I've finally got somebody to go on drives with now :tonguewink:

Reactions: Johnny 99