Contisport contact 5

Just wondered if anyone uses these and how they find them?

Currently got Pirelli p zeros up front, and conti 3 on the back.(how I bought it)

Had my mot this morning and got an advisory on the fronts, so figured I'd take the opportunity to fit contis all round.

Any opinions would be appreciated.

Cheers Dave

I know and I've read a lot of the tyre threads,but there is very little feedback on the ones I'm after which is why I was asking for opinions.....wasn't posting what tyres should I have as everyone has there own favourites,but would be helpful to know how the 5 s performed,wet dry,noise etc.

Got CS5s all round on the 200, I like em personally and are better (placebo not withstanding) imo than CS3s that it comes on oem

Ta for the reply,think I shall go for them...I'd have liked all 4 but seems silly when the conti 3's on the rear have 5 mm left.

I'm running contis 5 all around, extremely happy. Low noise, very good grip on dry without being compromised in the wet, also good grip when cold.
Not for track days though but for the road I would def recommend it.

Got these on the front as had an advisory on my coti 3 on mot, great tyres! Maybe placebo and that they are new tyres but grip fantastically!

Got P zeros on my 200 and cs5's on the wife's 197, had p zeros on my 182 too!
Prefer the cs5's for daily use, feel more confident and feel they have better wet grip.
Ian.

If anyone wants Contisport 5's, I know the guy who runs tyrefactors.com and he supplied mine for £99 a tyre unfitted. Was quite satisfied as I only had to pay £15 at the local garage having them fitted. Pm me for more info.