Cornering lights

If they are cornering lights are these automatically xenons? I've seen a headlamp on fleebay and he states it is the cornering headlamp....

No, there are 2 typres of cornering, those with xenon and those with optical headlights that use a normal bulb inside a dome (think that is the best description)! They look great and I have them on my Clio!

I believe instead of the light actually turning in to the corner, another light just comes on. Can them lights be changed to brighter LEDs?

If so, are they just another 501 bulb?

I believe instead of the light actually turning in to the corner, another light just comes on. Can them lights be changed to brighter LEDs?

If so, are they just another 501 bulb?

ye mate this is right. something i dont think id of specced if i was buyin new, but now ive experienced them, they are really good.
as said, there good on country lanes an i find em quite good when goin round round-abouts an tight corners an that as it lights up the curb

Ye I think they are a normal headlight bulb. And I completely agree about them. The corner light is great. Some might say you don't NEED it and its a gimmic, but I really miss it when I drive my van! Lights up things earlier. And pulling on the drive is a good time for them to be used!

might only be a tweek to the uch programming?

I thought mine were a bit gay, so i disconnected them lol