Crunching at high revs

Legend@wheels

Gold Member
Hi
At friday i had a road trip with some friends,i noticed when putting my leg on the throttle on and off it making some crunching noises( only at 5Krevs +)
Is it normal? Maybe its the atb quaife?
Maybe its the pressure on the box? [emoji21]

Last edited:
mine does it sometimes when under pressure...think its mostly caused by me not selecting the gear properly...if it persists i would have someone to have a look at it..

Last edited:
its on not about gear changing .
it does it specialy when i stay in the same gear and just push the throttle on/off again and again
?:'(

Last edited:
It's not the ATB it's sounds like box :worried:?? Do you drive with the traction on or off?? with an ATB you should be driving it with traction off. It really screws the stability control system up. next time try it without and see if it still does it. ps you will need to get use to the way it handles !!... The traction stability esp job is right pain with an ATB it can't handle the fact the both front wheels are driving, what happens it then decides to brake one wheel great going into a corner at about 80mph its not much fun!! Just be very vary ! best to try this on a track day and you'll see what I mean !!

I know exactly what u mean ,i felt it immidietly.you so right its really hard like that u feel not free to drive i hate this
But im not sure if to blame the noises on the esp :worried:
Maybe an oil change ? I dont like that idea because when oil change solve noises like this its never last for long

Last edited: