De-badging

Thought this would be a nightmare but got a plastic card out of wallet and (rain helping) slipped it behind the letters and just popper off. So relieved these were just stuck on and not bolted like some cars. Must have the magic touch too as no white sticky residue left :smile: Bonus

I used dental tape... Like floss but a lot softer. Worked a treat with a bit of Valet Pro Cirtus Glue Remover to get rid of the last flecks of stickystuff. :smile:

Which badges did you remove? Just the C_L_I_O or the Renaultsport bit too?

I used a fair bit of AG tar remover, dental floss and a hair dryer. Came off quite easy and didn't leave any marks.

Just the CLIO (i like the renault sport bit) I had an old gym card that was laminated which helped it just slide under.

...they look much better without the CLIO badge....RS Badge is required though....you got 197 or updated 200 badge?

Haha just the original 197 badge. Just washed and waxed car and can see a faint outline of the CLIO letters. Thought it was too easy :smile: t-cut to the rescue i think

Got the clio marks off mine with SRP came off straight away! Tidys the rear end up with out the clio badge!

I think it looks better with the C L I O removed, but I could live with it being there still.

I got rid of the Renaultsport as well as the C_L_I_O.

Doesn't half make the back look chunkier I think, surprising.

Similar Thread Suggestions