Dodo Juice Detailing Offer - Trax Special

Hey folks,

Just in time for Trax, we have put together a special deal on a Detail for MeganeSport members, which is designed to give your car the full Dodo Juice Treatment, to ensure it is looking its best for the show, without breaking the bank.

Below, are the details of what is included in the Detail:

Exterior:

• High Pressure Rinse
• Wheels Cleaned using an Acid Free Gel, and Natural, Metal Free Brushes
• Tyres Cleaned using a Citrus Based Degreaser
• Wheel Arches cleaned using a Citrus Based Degreaser
• High Pressure Rinse
• Lower Half of Vehicle treated to a Citrus Based Degreaser to remove Road Tar, Bugs, and caked on road grime
• High Pressure Rinse
• Vehicle treated to Snowfoam via Foam Lance, removing stubborn dirt and road grime before any contact is made with the vehicle to reduce the risk of inflicting damage
• Snowfoam allowed to Dwell for 8-10 minutes
• Badges, Panel Gaps, Window Rubbers, Grilles etc cleaned with Natural Horsehair Brushes and a Citrus Based Degreaser
• Door Shuts cleaned using a Citrus Based Degreaser
• High Pressure Rinse
• 2 Bucket Method Wash, using Dodo Juice 'Wookies Fist' Wash Mitt and Dodo Juice “Born to be Mild” shampoo
• High Pressure Rinse
• Dodo Juice "Time to Dry" Spray applied to aid Drying
• Dried using Microfiber Towels, thick, super soft and absorbent towels help to ensure a perfect streak free finish, with no watermarks or smears
• Vehicle Paintwork Clayed, using Dodo Juice Gentle Grey, or Purposeful Purple Clay, and Dodo Juice Born Slippy clay lube
• Vehicle Paintwork treated to Dodo Juice Lime Prime, applied via Machine Polisher, cleansing the Paintwork, as well as removing light swirl marks and oxidisation, and leaving a high gloss finish in preperation for wax
• Vehicle Paintwork treated to 2x Layers of Dodo Juice Supernatural, Dodo Juice's premium Carnuaba Wax
• Vehicle Paintwork treated to Dodo Juice Red Mist, Protection Detailer, enhancing gloss and adding an extra layer of synthetic protection (Optional, no fee)
• Glass Cleaned using a Glass Cleaner, and Dodo Juice 'Mint Merkin' glass towel
• Dressing applied to Tyres, Wheel Arches and Plastics
• Exhaust Tips polished using a Metal Polish
• Window Rubbers dressed using a Non-Silicone Gel
• Final Paintwork Wipe Over and final inspection before handover

Interior:

• Excess rubbish removed from Floor, Doorpockets, Storage Compartments, Glovebox, and boot
• Dashboard and plastics cleaned using an All Purpose Cleaner, and dressed to a Natural Finish with a non-silicone dressing
• Seats, Mats, Carpets including Under Seats, Crevices, Boot and Glovebox etc, hoovered using a 2100 watt vacuum
• Glass Cleaned using a Glass Cleaner, and a Sheeting Agent applied, this helps to prevent the inside of the glass fogging, improving visibility and road safety
• New Car Smell air freshener applied, removing unwanted odours and leaving a pleasant, yet not overwhelming scent

Cost: £99.50

This is a saving of around £50.00 off the normal price of this detail, which makes this detail really good value for money.

We are authorised by Dodo Juice, and work closely with them developing new products, assisting at shows etc, you can be sure that you will get the best from the products with us. This detail is NOT a correction detail, however the nature of the products and processes used, mean that it will offer a vast improvement in finish, and the appearance of defects such as light swirl marks.

I will also be on hand on the MeganeSport stand to offer "show washes" using Optimum No Rinse, for anybody interested, this will be heavily discounted for anyone who has their car maintained by us. I will also top up any protection using Dodo Juice Red Mist.

I will post some examples of our work shortly. We are based in and around the West Midlands, from Solihull and Walsall.

Feel free to ask any questions on here or via PM.

http://www.detailmyride.co.uk/

Thanks,

Russ.

Great offer, I love the Dodo range, although I found the Red Mist too greasey and very hard to remove as it dries so quick. I could really do with a machine polish to correct some swirls, will keep you in mind in the future. Are you on the Dodo juice forum?

Hi Adrian,

I am yes, but haven't posted too much as yet.

If you want to do something specific around correction then just let me know.

Cheers,

Russ.

RussZS said:
Hi Adrian,

I am yes, but haven't posted too much as yet.

If you want to do something specific around correction then just let me know.

Cheers,

Russ.
Were abouts are you based mate? very interested :smile:

Hi Rocko,

Sorry, I'm based in Walsall, West Midlands, just off J10 of the M6.

Where abouts are you?

Cheers,

Russ.

RussZS said:
Hi Rocko,

Sorry, I'm based in Walsall, West Midlands, just off J10 of the M6.

Where abouts are you?

Cheers,

Russ.
Russ
I live in Worcester mate jc6 of the m5,
could you do it the Saturday 5th September?

cheers mike

Hi Mike,

5th is completely fine with me. I'm happy to come to you if you can provide a hose connection and electricity for me, if not, it's fine for you to come to me.

I actually work J6 M5 and I think I have seen your car a couple of times in Warndon Village. I did Emily's Ultra Red 197 on Sunday, which turned out really well. Is yours Ultra Red one with Anthracite wheels?

If you do want to go ahead, please send me your email address and I'll get a Booking Request Form over to you.

Cheers,

Russ.

Yes mate I can supply you with water and electric no probs, if you could come to mine that would be great, yes mate mines ultra red with anthracite wheels and Renault sport decals, will pm you my email address
cheers mike

Yes mate I can supply you with water and electric no probs, if you could come to mine that would be great, yes mate mines ultra red with anthracite wheels and Renault sport decals, will pm you my email address
cheers mike

I'm sure i've seen you around. A girl driving normally?

Just being nosey Russ. I thought you were working with Paul?

Things didn't really work out there, so I went with Gaz instead.

Neil - still working full time too, just doing this at weekends, and on my holiday this week!

Mike - are we still good for Sat?

Russ.

Neil - still working full time too, just doing this at weekends, and on my holiday this week!

Russ.

fair play to you mate hope all goes well, all your jobs so far seem spot on anyway mate really impressive

Russ.

Yes we are russ ;-)

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Smorgan7 Detailing 1
T Gallery 11
DrDx Detailing 5
M88KE C Detailing 11
H Detailing 21