IMG_0372.jpg
IMG_0371.jpg

After 3 months

IMG_0529.jpg
IMG_0572.jpg

And after 5 months

IMG_0740.jpg
IMG_0741.jpg

There's always going to be a difference if you're paying £170 a pot Vs my £12.50 - is it worth it? Up to personal preference I guess.

There's always going to be a difference if you're paying £170 a pot Vs my £12.50 - is it worth it? Up to personal preference I guess.

Yes!

Even financially.

Just mentioning Zymol/Swisswax etc gets more when you sell.

Just think 2 identical cars for sale. 1 polished with turtlewax the other protected with Zymol Concours.

You'd want the later. Or enough people to get the money back for the wax anyway.

Plus it's only £170 once every 6years.

PB question, can you tell by looking at the cars on here if there car is waxed with good stuff or cheap wax
cheers
roy

If I could afford it I guess I would go with Zymol.

Is applying dodo wax every month sufficient protection? Is it a decent wax?

It isn't as bad as being made out, I think it brings out the best in the paintwork, especially if you get one to match the colour and if you were going to keep on top of it then there isn't a question about durability. I tend to reapply wax every couple of weeks anyway - I just enjoy cleaning the car, so there really isn't an issue and it is always looking its best.

It isn't as bad as being made out, I think it brings out the best in the paintwork, especially if you get one to match the colour and if you were going to keep on top of it then there isn't a question about durability. I tend to reapply wax every couple of weeks anyway - I just enjoy cleaning the car, so there really isn't an issue and it is always looking its best.
thats because it is the BEST:thumbsup:

PB question, can you tell by looking at the cars on here if there car is waxed with good stuff or cheap wax
cheers
roy

In what respect?

As in shine, feel, water dispersion, how clean the cars stays, amount of stone chips?

Well yes on all counts but I will admit it is difficult in some circumstances to see the difference on a freshly waxed car on day 1 but for me it's day 100 that counts and by then you can really tell.

If I could afford it I guess I would go with Zymol.

Is applying dodo wax every month sufficient protection? Is it a decent wax?

I personally think there is better for the money.

Raceglaze, Autoglym HD, Swissvax Onyx and Zymol Carbon/Creame are similar price and much better.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Smorgan7 Detailing 1
T Gallery 11
DrDx Detailing 5
M88KE C Detailing 11
H Detailing 21