Dodo Juice Purple Haze

Anybody used this before? I've just ordered a tester pot from CleanYourCar since I was ordering some other stuff. I figured I'd give it a try as I'm looking for a decent summer wax. Something that'll give a good glossy look with decent flake.

I know of Dodo Juice and the hype (and anti-hype) about them, but not used their products or really looked in to them.

It's decent enough, nice and easy to use and lasts relatively well. You can do better at the money (for a full sized pot) in terms of looks and/or durability. Something like Victoria Wax Concours would be my choice on black.

Nice, you popped online just at the right time Russ. I'll give this a whirl over the summer, it'll be back to Collinite "Boat Wax" over the winter (that stuff is hard as nails!) lol. I'll give the Victoria stuff a try next time around.

Cheers :smile:

No worries :smile:

The Vics always gave me the best look on my Deep Black R27. That or Lusso Oro which is about £40 I think - both look stunning. Great Summer Waxes. Defo stick to Colli over Winter - bullet proof protection.

Anybody used this before? I've just ordered a tester pot from CleanYourCar since I was ordering some other stuff. I figured I'd give it a try as I'm looking for a decent summer wax. Something that'll give a good glossy look with decent flake.

I know of Dodo Juice and the hype (and anti-hype) about them, but not used their products or really looked in to them.

Hi mate,

If you do end up deciding to go with Purple Haze, we sell it at a very competitive price and offer a forum discount on top of that :smile:

If you want a bit more performance, we also have Purple Haze Pro which is a bit more expensive but is a 'supercharged' version of Purple Haze, so it's quite a lot more durable but not any harder to use.

Thanks, Matt

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Smorgan7 Detailing 1
T Gallery 11
DrDx Detailing 5
M88KE C Detailing 11
H Detailing 21