Drink or T-total.

been banned from.............1 actually!!! lol

im not here for anything like that though mike so dont silence me just yet matey!

I wouldn't dear :hug:

I love the :ban: smilies - would never use it though :smile:

yes yes banned user list as long as my arm lmfao ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ jase is the main banner lol

Haha! Gouldy.. Well as its das tinterwebs one can never be too sure so have to treat the newish noobs well until they learn ropes :wink: haha!

im actually here because my knowledge of Renault sport cars is limited, hence me finding out where to get parts from etc as i have been bogged down by "VAG" for the past couple of years so im not clued up on RS cars

lol 147 posts equals NOOB sorry. oh and are u intending on buying 197? or just parts?

Woody is right!!!!!! FLOL

i am by the laws of forums bound to be a noob on clio 197 net (for now)!!!!!!!

Woody; i have a new van coming soon so once that is out of the way ill be 197 shopping.

before i buy a car i like to research the potential for tuning and cost etc.........

hence my presence matey.

whats the most expensive drink you have bought and where????

Ok I have drank many an expensive tipple but never ever paid for it ... working the late bar at a 5* Hotel had it's benefits!

Crystal (nothing special imo), Veuve Clicquot (all of the champagnes they do) and my absolute favourite has to be the Louis XIII brandy by Remy Martin gorgeously smooth with an RRP about £100 per shot :drunk:

One of the guys I worked there with dropped and cracked the bottle whilst cleaning and we had it sitting in a plastic jug in a store cupboard for ages before drinking it at somebody's leaving do!

After reading through the pages of OT tosh :wink: I think that 'Gouldy' should become 'Goldie' for trying to pass him/herself off as female!

I do enjoy a drink; favourite tipple being a Mojito, was having these well before they became popular. Has to be done properly though which means there is only one rum to be used - Bacardi Oro - best by far. It is complete sacralige that you can now buy it in a bottle :thumbdown:

Being from Yorkshire I have grown up on bitter, none of this poncy larger. But saying that Peroni on draught is just divine, I keep the fridge well stocked in preparation for a Friday night!!!

Lmfao proper mans drink mojito lol. Get a pint of black sheep down ya lad lol

Hey you cannot beat a well made Mojito at this place.....

http://www.hilton.co.uk:80/seychelles :w00t:

I dont care how girly it makes me look :wink:

Mmmmm Black Sheep is immense! The bottled stuff is dreadful. Masham is to Black Sheep what Dublin is to Guiness. Always taste better when you go to where it is brewed, I cannot explain why - it is just fact!

Can I just say, hurray for peroni!!!!!

I drank this working in London the other week and it's rocket fuel.

5.7% it is one of the only strong lagers you can still get behind the bar.

I'm with F1 on this, cant beat a properly made Mojito. although I disagree on the rum, the best ones I've ever had are ones made from Rum in the carribean and I dont mean the stuff you can even buy over here mmmmmmm

I cant stand beer or larger, Carling & fosters etc taste like cat wee imo lol
Do like guiness though mmmmmmm, I want a drink now

I hardly ever drink now and im the manager of a pub!
Drank far too much when at uni so giving it a rest for a year or two now

Only time i drink now is when i go to Southampton away games cause im not driving. Huddersfield away next Saturday so I will have 3 or 4 pints of whatever the local is up there. That will be it for a few months.

thats how it should be. i like a few pints every few weeks when me n the missus go out for a meal.

Mmmmm Black Sheep is immense! The bottled stuff is dreadful. Masham is to Black Sheep what Dublin is to Guiness. Always taste better when you go to where it is brewed, I cannot explain why - it is just fact!

Totaly agree with you on that one paul! Have you tried Farmers?
It is brewed in Bradfield (Just ouside Sheffield) The brewery is on a farm and only about 10 mins from my house, Very smooth! :001_rolleyes:

Similar Thread Suggestions