Drink or T-total.

We don't want pics its just basically a internet forum joke. On most forums since its normally majority male as soon as a female posts all the 'pervs' jump in and ask for pics to see if shes hot but its just a joke.

FLOL!!!!

im a 23 year old bloke heavily tattoed pipe fitter welder!!!!!!!

WTF do you want pics of me for LOL!!!!!

very nice. . . . . i bet it get bloody cold up there. where "the blue toon" come from then?

I have been to the legends house, here it is:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&s...0402,-3.834229&spn=3.099009,15.007324&t=h&z=7

Well, it's his town :smile:

Quite a nice little sh*t hole with some brilliant roads!!

Yeah its freezing up here all the freaking time! lol. The Blue Toon is the knick name of the town due to its a fisher town (largest white fish port in Europe) and back when it was mostly wooden boats and stuff in the 40's-80's the people who sold most of the fish got the nick name 'the blue mogener' so if your from Peterhead you could get called a blue mogener or the town acquired the knick name 'the blue toon' what is now the nick name of out football team.

Last edited:
aaaaaahhhh i had you there!!!!!!!!!

liambo; im on pretty much every forum known to man matey, i even once won an arguement about turbulant and laminar flow in exhausts against a scottish rocket scientist on a skoda forum!!!

We don't want pics its just basically a internet forum joke. On most forums since its normally majority male as soon as a female posts all the 'pervs' jump in and ask for pics to see if shes hot but its just a joke.

This

Glad someone got it :wink:

aaaaaahhhh i had you there!!!!!!!!!

liambo; im on pretty much every forum known to man matey, i even once won an arguement about turbulant and laminar flow in exhausts against a scottish rocket scientist on a skoda forum!!!

How many have you been banned from :wink::wink:

:hug:

I too am on loads and loads!

I used to get ****ed out my head, most weekends. Problem with me is I never know when to stop; I’m not a violent drunk but a sleepy one lol

Been a few instances where I have walked 3 miles home and ended up collapsing in a phone box, or passing out on a bench, was a proper binge drinker back then.

Now I can go months and months with out a drop, so when I go out for a few with mates I end up pissed after 3 so nice cheap night but only like cider so makes ie even worse.

And listen up boys and girls, don't drink and drive, a person who I worked with was 3 times over the limit and crashed and killed him self around this time last year was believed to not be warring a seatbelt either.

been banned from.............1 actually!!! lol

im not here for anything like that though mike so dont silence me just yet matey!

And listen up boys and girls, don't drink and drive, a person who I worked with was 3 times over the limit and crashed and killed him self around this time last year was believed to not be warring a seatbelt either.

ure not in control of ure body never mind a machine

Similar Thread Suggestions